Wedding Photography Punta Cana

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Photography Punta Cana

Wedding Photography Punta Cana is a professional wedding photography company based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Company owners and lead photographers, Martin Ameztoy and Sebastian Ambrogetti, have both extensively studied their craft. This creative duo is passionate about capturing your special day professionally and authentically to create a beautiful storybook of images that depict your joyful celebration.

Wedding Photography Punta Cana aims to create a stress-free photography experience for the couples they work with. They enjoy capturing the candid, genuine, moments of your day that perfectly encapsulate your love and joy. Their style utilizes natural light to create vibrant, eye-catching images filled with warmth and authenticity. The team at Wedding Photography Punta Cana are happy to travel to document your day and they offer additional hours and a second photographer to ensure that no special moment is missed. They can deliver your final images in an array of formats. These include:

• Prints

H
Featured
haylea

Married on 09/07/2014

Sebastian and Martin are absolutely AMAZING photographers. Their work is STUNNING. They made us feel so comfortable and at ease. We we just ourselves and they knew when to capture moments without ... Read more asking. I love their photojournalist style of candid photos which i feel really capture true moments that you can look back on and hold close to your heart. They were so friendly and caring i felt like they were apart of the family by the time we left. They took us to a gorgeous place to trash the dress which felt like a excursion in itself. They even bought us some drinks and hung out awhile after it was all. They even stayed up all night until the early morning hours to edit our photos so we could have them when we left the next day. I cried when I saw them I loved them all so much! I was worried about some people that where standing on the beach would make it into our photos but they magically edited them out without notice. They are very fun to work with and you can tell they are passionate and love their job which shines through their photos. Definitely worth the extra vendor fee the resort made us pay to bring them in. The best money spent on our wedding was here! With much love, Haylea and Jose Estrada

A
Amy

Married on 07/07/2017

Amazing! Martin was absolutely lovely to work with and managed to capture such beautiful intimate moments of our wedding ceremony and celebration with La Barcaza. The photos bring tears to my eyes ... Read more each time I look at them, and likely will for years to come! We are so happy :) Thank you!!!

S
Sherri

Married on 05/21/2017

Martin and Sebastian are amazing! You instantly fall in love with them. My fiancè and I had engagement pictures done by Martin and Sebastian in May 2016 and will be using them for our wedding in ... Read more May 2017. Very fast with responding to all my emails and questions. Martin and Sebastian picked us up at our hotel then we went to this beautiful secluded beach location. Absolutely stunning! We had a blast during our pictures! What we loved about Martin and Sebastian was they let us be us and captured it. This is exactly what we wanted for our engagement pictures. The pictures came out amazing!! We couldn't have asked for better photographers and can't wait for them to capture our wedding day!!!!