Ambrosia Cakes

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Ambrosia Cakes

Ambrosia Cakes is a wedding cake bakery based in Tucson, Arizona. Originally owned by Jaynie Rossi, the bakery is now managed by Annie Matlick. They specialize in gorgeous, made-from-scratch wedding cakes and gourmet cupcakes. The wedding cakes are made fresh with great attention to detail to ensure a unique and tasteful cake for each couple's wedding celebration. The cakes they create are an expression of the couple's special love between them. Ambrosia Cakes serves couples throughout northern Arizona and Phoenix.

Ambrosia Cakes bakes wedding cakes, groom's cakes, and cupcakes for weddings of all styles and sizes. Their services include:

• Consultations

Alisa
Featured
Alisa Torrisi

Married on 09/29/2018

The most beautifully delicious sweets you have ever tasted!

Look no further for an amazing baker. From aesthetics to taste Annie from Ambrosia is your girl. I was sold on the first bite at our tasting. We went to a couple different bakeries before meeting with ... Read more with Annie and everything was just ehh. We saved the best for last. I knew instantly that Ambrosia was the right choice. I was right, our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous, and tasted amazing. The detail, color and flavor were all perfect. In addition, we received countless complements for how beautiful the dessert table was set up on and how delicious everything was. On our wedding day before the reception our photographer was like “Have you seen your dessert table yet?” We hadn’t. then he was like “Oh just wait, your in for a treat. It looks amazing!.” From the cactus and succulent frosting detail on the cupcakes, to the fresh baked cookies, to the churros, to the chocolate dipped pretzels, and chocolate dipped strawberries. Everything was beautiful and delicious. I don’t even have a sweet tooth and I would eat Annie’s cupcakes for every meal if I could, they are that good. Annie is also really funny and easy to work with. Both my husband and I highly recommend Ambrosia.

Midnightrider
Chase

Married on 06/08/2019

Delicious!

We chose a Mexican chocolate and a almond with raspberry filling. Both cake flavors were absolutely divine, and we got so many compliments! Annie sat with us and custom-designed the way the cake was ... Read more going to look, and when there was a confusion with the final result, she quickly refunded a small agreed upon portion to make up for the miscommunication. I would definitely purchase from her again!

A
Alysha

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolute Perfection

We were addicted after the first bite of our sample cakes. Annie was wonderful to deal with, and she really brought out vision to life. Our cake was perfect, and we got so many compliments. She even ... Read more came back to cut the cake for us, so we would get every serving. Can't wait to have her make us a cake for our anniversary!