Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop

Amelia, OH · View map

About Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop

Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop is more than just flowers. It is about a relationship with our Brides. We want to know how to best support you and your vision of your wedding day. Our listening ear translates our Bride's vision into exquisite displays of love and celebration.

We are committed to offering only the finest bridal arrangements, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our Brides are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one.

We would be honored to have you entrust us with your floral needs for your wedding.

We look forward to working with you, getting to know you and providing you with the service that you may need in the future!

12 Reviews for Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop

12 Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop Reviews

Susan
Susan Padgett

Married on 06/29/2019

Just beautiful!!

What can I say, the whole team at Amelia Florist is fantastic. We had to make last minute changes and they accommodated those changes with ease. Everything was just beautiful! Read more What can I say, the whole team at Amelia Florist is fantastic. We had to make last minute changes and they accommodated those changes with ease. Everything was just beautiful!

J
Judy

Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you Amelia Florist!!!!!

I can't thank Amelia Florist and staff and Vickie Young Wenstrup enough for the amazing job they did for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Molly's bouquet was exquisite as ... Read more were the bridesmaids bouquets. I can't say enough about the gorgeous centerpieces - 32 tables and each decorated with mason jars, flowers, candles - perfection! She added little bees to the centerpieces when she found out we were doing honey jars as favors. Isn't that an awesome touch and one that she surprised us with. Vickie has so much talent and vision - she is the most talented and artistic person I have every met. We couldn't quite get the arch the way we wanted and Vickie had it gorgeous within minutes! The swags she used to decorate it were stunning. The flower arrangements around the room were the most beautiful we have ever seen. I can't count the number of guests that commented on the flowers and how gorgeous they were.Thank you Amelia Florist and Vickie for making our daughter's wedding so perfect. I will post pictures when I get the professional ones back from the photographer. I can't wait!!! I wish I could give a 10 plus rating - I truly have never seen so many beautiful flowers and arrangements in one place! Beautiful, affordable, and a personal touch that makes everything perfect! Everyone that works at Amelia Florist loves what they do and it shows in everything they create. Vickie and staff - thank you so so much!!!❤️

K
Kristen

Married on 05/09/2015

Amelia Florist provided ceremony flowers for our wedding. The vases of flowers were huge and looked and smelled beautiful! We provided them with a picture of what we were looking for and I can honesty ... Read more say the flowers turned out so much better than the picture we gave them!! They did a great job and we had so many guests compliments! It was worth the investment and we are so happy we choose Amelia Florist!!!