Amelia Lawrence Weddings

Washington, DC · View map

About Amelia Lawrence Weddings

A full-service wedding planner in Washington, D.C., Amelia Lawrence Weddings specializes in creative wedding planning and design. Owned by creative designer Amy Pugh, the company caters to each newly engaged couple to create a one-of-a-kind wedding experience. With a passion for organizing, planning, creating and helping, Amelia Lawrence Weddings happily captures the wedding of your dreams!

Amelia and Amy provide custom-tailored wedding planning services to each couple who entrust them with their special day. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guess lists

Areas Covered
Amelia Lawrence Weddings proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Washington, D.C. Services are also extended to those throughout Northern Virginia and Maryland.

41 Reviews for Amelia Lawrence Weddings

41 Amelia Lawrence Weddings Reviews

D
Denise

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amy was so amazing with my sister Claudia and Matt before the wedding, during the rehearsal, and most importantly, on their wedding day! I remember a couple of months before the wedding I could tell ... Read more my sister was starting to get overwhelmed with some of the finishing touches for the wedding. This all changed the day she started working with Amy. My sister was able to enjoy the last couple of months of planning because of Amy. Amy was professional, responsive, and beyond helpful. She was able to bring the bride and groom's visions and make them a reality by listening, communicating and executing. Claudia and Matt's wedding day couldn't have more perfect, in large part as a result of Amy's efforts. I highly recommend using Amy to make your day perfect!

L
Larissa

Married on 04/06/2019

Great wedding planner!

Amy was great to work with and put us at ease the second we hired her. She was always professional, communicative, and tuned into what we wanted. She always kept us on track, and her experience and ... Read more advice were so helpful for so many different aspects of wedding planning. She kept it real as to our budget and what we could accomplish within that, which was very much appreciated at the outset! She also had great recommendations for vendors and we were very happy with the ones she vouched for. On the day of, Amy was invaluable and we were relaxed because she and her team took care of everything, including a down-to-the-minute day-of timeline. We didn't need to worry about communicating with any vendors or making sure that X thing happened at Y time, because she was running the show from behind the scenes. We could not have had our wedding without her!

A
Amber Mac

Married on 01/17/2019

Made my best day ever possible!

Amy was amazing! From the moment I contacted her to the very moment our wedding day was complete she was so accommodating. During our initial conversation she set me right at ease and I could tell she ... Read more she knew what she was talking about. She seemed to ask me all the right questions; things I hadn't even thought of. Upon booking her she immediately went to work collaborating with me and understanding what I wanted/needed from each and every vendor. She understood my desires and never tried to push her own ideas on me, but offered plenty of great ideas that we incorporated. Her 12 page design presentation was everything I was envisioning but couldn't seem to put together on my own she took my jumbled pinterest pages and put together a design just for our day. On the day of the wedding her and her staff were organized and on top of every detail. I couldn't have asked for a better planner and designer. She made our day possible. Thank you Amy!