Amelia Ryczek Beauty

Studio City, CA · View map

About Amelia Ryczek Beauty

I've been interested in makeup and beauty since before I can remember and I've been developing my skills ever since. I have about 5 years of experience doing makeup for special events. I get immense joy out of knowing that I've made someone feel beautiful. I believe in using the best products in conjuction with my skills to achieve the best look for you on your big day. For me, that means exclusively using products that were not tested on animals.

1 Reviews for Amelia Ryczek Beauty

1 Amelia Ryczek Beauty Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 09/28/2014

I worked with Amelia on my wedding day look and it was the perfect experience. I get by daily with a little blush, mascara and tinted chap-stick - so my wedding make-up was not my forte. Thankfully I ... Read more agreed to let a pro handle it and I'm SO glad I did. I wanted my look to be natural, not caked on, and nothing that was not "me". Amelia KILLED IT!! I received no less than 20 compliments day of from my guests. I even had guests plan to book her for a girls weekend they were planning. Amelia was easy-going and fun to work with. My trial runs gave me a range of options to choose from and the day of look was perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend! She's talented enough for people with a big budget, but if its not a priority of yours, like mine, shes incredibly reasonable and worth the money twice over.

Amelia Ryczek Beauty FAQ