Amelia's Signature Events

Bala Cynwyd, PA · View map

About Amelia's Signature Events

Amelia's Signature Events is a wedding and event planning business based out of Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. They offer full and partial planning as well as wedding management services. Amelia is the owner of Amelia's Signature Events. She believes that wedding planning is an artistic endeavor and desires to curate the vision that her clients have for their dream wedding. From the first meeting to the final moment, Amelia and her team are there to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

Amelia offers client-centered packages that are tailored to suit their clients. They believe in accessibility and professionalism, always delivering their services with an approachable demeanor. This business in inclusive and is able to accommodate a range of wedding types from religious to non-religious and more.

4 Reviews for Amelia's Signature Events

4 Amelia's Signature Events Reviews

S
Shemir

Married on 06/30/2016

Amelia's Signature Events is a very professional event planning organization. I receive prompt call backs and prompt answers to all my question. Everything is being handled by them and before i have ... Read more to ask if something is done I am being told its already handled. They went through the entire weeding with me all the way down to the bridal and groom parties. I would recommend anyone planning an event to use ASE.

A
Akeisha

Married on 04/23/2016

I recently got married in Philadelphia and we hired Amelia, The Planner, as our first step. That was by far the best thing we could have done. We both work two jobs and it was just so overwhelming at ... Read more first. Luckily, I knew someone who had used Amelia as her planner. She highly recommended her. Everything we heard was just so positive. So we met with her 6 months before the wedding and she took it from there! She immediately questioned me about what I wanted and began suggesting vendors she knew and trusted. She was right on each one. She gave us a task timeline and tried to keep us on budget. She has immaculate taste on what will look the best and she knows what will work. We also hired her for our catering needs and our guests are still talking about our food choices. Amelia knows this business and other people had only high praises for her professionalism and just plain cute personality. We highly recommend hiring Amelia as your wedding planner.

User6644792

2+ years ago

After my engagement I knew that I was the marrying type, but not the wedding planning type. Therefore, I began a long search for wedding planners. I found Amelia's Signature Events and was able to ... Read more receive full service wedding planning for an affordable price. Despite, no interest in planning my dream day, I knew most of the details I wanted and Amelia delivered on my fairytale day. She and her staff are organized, professional, patient, and passionate. Choosing Amelia's Signature Events allowed me to have a stressf-ree day and start a long term relationship with a "go to" all around event planner. Stop looking Brides, and Book them!