American Limousines

Baltimore, Maryland · View map

About American Limousines

American Limousines, Inc. is a Baltimore-based wedding transportation company. Whether you’re hosting a bachelorette party or wedding, the staff can lend a hand. They understand that planning a wedding is a full-time job, and they would love to make the experience free of stress and worry. With American Limousines, Inc., you can expect luxury in motion.

Experience
This transportation company was established in 1990. For more than 25 years, they have served couples throughout Greater Baltimore.

The transportation experts at American Limousines, Inc. have a variety of vehicles and services. The professional team is ready to assist you with every last detail. Couples may pick from:

• Multiple locations

Katherine
Katherine

Married on 07/13/2019

Great Service

We were very happy with American Limousine’s service! We hired two school buses to transport our guests to and from the reception venue (about 20 minutes) and a sedan to take us to the reception. All ... Read more of the vehicles were in great condition, on time, and the drivers were extremely professional. The booking staff was also great - they helped us figure out how many vehicles we would need while staying within budget.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 06/21/2019

Great Company, Great Bus Drivers!

Transportation was really important to us because our venue was about 40 minutes from the hotel we were all staying at. We were so worried about our guests getting to the venue on time because it was ... Read more a Friday wedding that started during rush hour. The two buses got everyone to the venue with plenty of time to spare before the ceremony. The bus drivers were so awesome, we had such a great experience with this company!

M
Morgan Russell

Married on 03/31/2019

Great for my wedding

I was looking for a trolley for my New Orleans themed wedding and this was above my expectations. The driver was very professional and courteous. Read more I was looking for a trolley for my New Orleans themed wedding and this was above my expectations. The driver was very professional and courteous.