American Ministries

Columbus, OH · View map

About American Ministries

• Full Ceremony in Franklin county is only $100, Sign-N-Go at our Columbus office is only $30..

American Ministries is the largest wedding officiant service in Ohio, and we have offices in other states. We officiate weddings 24 hours a day and 365 days a year including all holidays. We strive to keep our fees at a minimum. We have multiple full time licensed Officiants, several outside Officiants and a Judge available to Officiate your wedding. We have several very low cost basic options available and we also offer more expensive full custom ceremony options for those who wish to have a serious one of a kind wedding or a wedding designed around a specific bride and groom. We offer non- religious and religious ceremonies. Whether you require just a quick Sign-N-Go wedding, full professional non-religious ceremony or a full religious ceremony, we may have an Officiant available for your date.

• Walk in Sign-N-Go's are only $30 (Small ceremony with up to 4 guests with vows & ring exchange 8-6 Mon-Fri and 1-5 Sat) (vows & Ring exchange or guests are ok but not required) or $50 same package with up to 10 guests. Add $5 for weekends and credit cards.

• Full ceremonies at your location are only $100 anywhere inside Franklin county. ( no limit on guests) We travel ALL of Ohio. Outside Franklin county may be extra.

• Full Ceremonies in our Intimate Wedding Chapel are $90 7 days a week (limit 20 guests MAX). appointment required.

• Full Ceremonies in our Grand Chapel start at $150 and up depending on number of guests. Seating available for up to 100 guests.

See our website at www.american-ministries.org for a complete list of our prices and updates.

Regular weddings after 8 pm and outside Franklin county may be extra. We officiate weddings 24 hours a day 7 days a week by appointment.

If you have any questions, Please call us at 614-233-1950 Mon-Fri 8 am to 6 pm

*Prices subject to change without notice*

20 Reviews for American Ministries

20 American Ministries Reviews

T
Tricia

Married on 06/16/2018

I was very impressed with American ministries. I reserved my officiant over a year in advance and they contacted me the day before my wedding to make sure nothing has changed and informed me of what ... Read more would happen. The officiant showed up early, explained everything and did a great job. Everyone i spoke to were super nice and informative making my experience wonderful. They are also very affordable unlike most officiants. I highly recommend them!!!! 10 stars in my book!!!

L
Logan

Married on 05/26/2018

It was a very nice, simple service, which is just what we were looking for. The officiant was very friendly and the entire experience was great overall. Read more It was a very nice, simple service, which is just what we were looking for. The officiant was very friendly and the entire experience was great overall.

C
Chloe

Married on 05/19/2018

Me and my husband got married here they were so professional and so sweet. The chapel was gorgeous and they were very understand to the fact that I didn’t want my husband seeing me. I would recommend ... Read more this place to anyone.