American Rover Sailing Cruises

Norfolk, VA · View map

About American Rover Sailing Cruises

The American Rover is a 135 Foot Long 3 Masted Sailing Ship. Cruising from Waterside Marina in Downtown Norfolk 1986 she is a popular venue for Weddings, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners and Engagement Parties.

3 Reviews for American Rover Sailing Cruises

3 American Rover Sailing Cruises Reviews

A
Alyssa Marie

Married on 09/12/2015

American Rover did an amazing job on my wedding. It was a perfect wedding location. Tom was very approachable and responsive. He communicates with you instantly from the start until the day of the ... Read more wedding. He even provided us a list of services for the wedding. We loved the sail boat. It was raining at that time on the day of my wedding, but they still worked everything out. I was little bit worried that It may not work, but they proved it to us that they can still accommodate us rain or shine. Great team. Very professional. I would recommend this to my friends!

B
Brandi

Married on 06/29/2013

We had such a memorable wedding, and would encourage anyone looking forward to sharing a unique experience with their friends and family to try it. Read more We had such a memorable wedding, and would encourage anyone looking forward to sharing a unique experience with their friends and family to try it.

C
chris

Married on 10/08/2011

Not only is the Rover a beautiful ship but the staff on it was wonderful and professional. Everyone made me feel at ease. Jeannie was great and made me feel quite comfortable when boarded. Thank you ... Read more you again crew for the great time!

American Rover Sailing Cruises FAQ