Ami Creations Bridal Beauty

Albuquerque, New Mexico · View map

About Ami Creations Bridal Beauty

Licensed professional with over 15 years of makeup and hair styling experience, guarantees to have you perfectly radiant on your big day!

Ami Creations specializes in high definition airbrush makeup application along with formal updos, half up half down and loose beachy hairstyles. She is also able to replicate inspirational looks and will make the look and style your own.

Ami Creations proudly travels all over New Mexico and Arizona and comes to you fully equipped and ready to work. Ami's rates are very negotiable in many cases and she offers standard as well as customizable group rate packages. Inquire and please visit her website www.amicreations.com for more info, large photo gallery and photo testimonials of her work!

100 Reviews for Ami Creations Bridal Beauty

100 Ami Creations Bridal Beauty Reviews

Janeen
Janeen Salone

Married on 03/23/2019

Pawleys Island Bride

Ami has been a pleasure to work with for my wedding last Saturday. She is a beautiful person inside and out. She is truly talented and beyond genuine❤ I highly recommend Ami for all your hair and ... Read more makeup needs 😊 Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my special day🤗

D
Diana

Married on 10/05/2018

From my first communication with Ami to the day of my wedding, she has been nothing but responsive, friendly, and professional. She made me feel like I was her only client and that my day was just as ... Read more important to her. Whenever I had questions or needed feedback on anything, she was always helpful and made the whole process painless. Her attitude immediately comforted me and I was never worried that she would not do a top notch job. On the day of the wedding, she did not disappoint. I had many compliments on my hair and make-up and I would recommend Ami to anyone looking to have hair/make-up/lash services for any important events. Thank you, Ami, for making my day extra special!

N
Natalia

Married on 09/08/2018

Ami was simply the best! She was sweet and pleasant since the day I met her. I couldn’t have been happier on my wedding day. Everybody that got their make up and hair done was flawless. She did a ... Read more perfect job!!