Ami Erika Makeup Artistry

Merrillville, IN · View map · Visit website

About Ami Erika Makeup Artistry

Ami Erika Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup boutique based in Merrillville, Indiana. The service Ami provides means her clients will be prepared to make their way down the aisle on the momentous day with a radiant look that allows them to feel confident and beautiful.

This makeup service offers a detailed and highly specialized approach where Ami pays close attention to her work. Producing defined looks that highlight and embellish the already beautiful features of her clients, she utilizes contouring skills to bring about stunning looks.

The process of Ami Erika Makeup is careful, deliberate, and not rushed. This ensures brides are given the pampering treatment they deserve ahead of one of their most important days. Ami is an expert in catering to large groups, allowing her to accommodate for up to 10 people, which makes this makeup service an ideal one for bridal parties to come together the morning-of. Some of the other services offered by Ami Erika Makeup Artistry include:

• Consultations

A
Allison

Married on 10/27/2018

Ami is awesome!

Ami did two of my friends weddings in the last two years and I hired her immediately without evening meeting with anyone else. Her and her assistant did 10 girls for a 2 pm wedding and everyone looked ... Read more flawless! She really played up each of the girls natural beauty in her makeup. I love how she can have fun and go heavy but knows how to tone it down for a more natural look when asked. Hire her! You won’t regret it!

J
Jessica Ervin

Married on 10/06/2018

Ami is beyond amazing!

I can’t even describe how amazing Ami is and the work that she does as a makeup artist. As a bride, i wasn’t sure where I should begin. I’ve been to bridal shows, I’ve done research, and nothing ... Read more really caught my eye. I began to look on thumbtack for make up artists in the area. This is where I found Ami. I read her other reviews and wanted to take a chance. I scheduled a pre trial with her before booking and fell immediately in love with her work that i hired her for my big day. And with that being said, on the big day, Ami did an absolutely fantastic job on me and all of my bridal party!!! You will not be disappointed by her work. She is professional, artistic, outgoing, extremely nice, makes you feel comfortable, and listens to what your looking for. Ami is amazing, and her talents and personality show that. I would recommend Ami to anybody!!

Wendy
Wendy Thompson

Married on 05/11/2019

Professional and well done!!

Ami did a great job on all of us! She did a good job tailoring looks to what each bridesmaid (and bride) wanted. Was very satisfied! Read more Ami did a great job on all of us! She did a good job tailoring looks to what each bridesmaid (and bride) wanted. Was very satisfied!

Ami Erika Makeup Artistry FAQ