Amicizia Events

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map

About Amicizia Events

From flowers to favors, linen to lighting, ceremony to celebration, Amicizia Events will guide you effortlessly through the process. Fair competitive pricing is only the beginning when you choose Amicizia Events.

Planning the most important day of your life is easy and stress free, as we take the pressure off of you and your family so that you can enjoy the moment. You will be the host and hostess, enjoying the day as it is meant to be enjoyed. Amicizia Events does it all!

2 Reviews for Amicizia Events

2 Amicizia Events Reviews

L
Lynn

Married on 06/21/2008

Our wedding planner Jen was extremely helpful. She was one step ahead of us and helped booking most of our vendors. The DJ was really good and the cake looked amazing. The money was well worth it.I ... Read more I would definitely refer them they are very professional and make you feel as if your a close friend rather than a client. I really need that day of!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/16/2008

Amicizia Events saved my life as far as my wedding goes. I used their platinum package which basically means "I am useless please save me" and my planner, Jennifer, took over and created SUCH a ... Read more beautiful day. She basically took my vision and made it better, and everyone was saying how beautiful my wedding was and how much it reflected me (and my husband I guess...not quite as important haha). The best thing about Amicizia Events is even though I did not have room in my budget for a planner, I actually ended up SAVING money because they have such good relationships with vendors that I got everything I needed (including a gorgeous venue in Laguna Beach) for a big discount and no one tried to take advantage of me. And my event turned out even better than in my wildest dreams and I did not have any of the stress at all. Make sure if you are using a wedding planner you use one like Amicizia who has those relationships with vendors because then it basically cancels out the planner fee and will probably go even further and save you more money!

Amicizia Events FAQ