Amira's Fashion Couture

Stockton, California · View map · Visit website

About Amira's Fashion Couture

Amira's Fashion Couture is a wedding dress and attire company that is located in Stockton, California. Their philosophy is that a little imagination makes your dreams come true. Offering reasonable pricing alterations and quality work, their talented team is dedicated to providing amazing customer service as well as quality products. With more than five years of business experience, the designer and seamstress has worked with many different couples to create outfits that they feel beautiful, comfortable and confident in.

Products Offered
In the past, Amira's Fashion Couture has worked with a large clientele that includes brides, grooms, flower girls, bridesmaids, groomsmen and ring bearers. Some of the dress and attire items that they have altered and customized include:

• Bridal belts

Featured
Kayla Tinnea

Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Gown Magician!

Cecelia's work was flawless! My dress' layers were unique and she was 100% up for the challenge of adding my bustle (along with a few other adjustments)! She was very professional, timely and her ... Read more alterations were beautifully executed. Not only did she provide me with a 'first class' experience, Cecelia worked on my mother and grandmother's dresses (my mom's was in a pinch!). I was so happy with how my dress fit and Cecelia's work - my gown was NOT something i had to sweat over day of. If you're in the Stockton Area i highly recommend Amira's Fashion Couture for your wedding gown.

Jainy
Jainy Tansaeng Morelli

Married on 07/20/2019

I love my dress! Amazing work!

Very helpful and such a sweetheart! Cecilia, THANK YOU, you did an amazing job on such short notice! 😊😍 Read more Very helpful and such a sweetheart! Cecilia, THANK YOU, you did an amazing job on such short notice! 😊😍

K
Kristin Shiloh

Married on 06/29/2019

Last minute wedding alteration

Words can not describe how grateful I am for her. She altered my dress 3 days before my wedding. It turned out amazing! Read more Words can not describe how grateful I am for her. She altered my dress 3 days before my wedding. It turned out amazing!!