Amiya Restaurant

Jersey City, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Amiya Restaurant

For couples looking to have the exquisite flavors of India at their wedding, Amiya Restaurant, a full-service wedding catering company in Jersey City, provides the freshest ingredients to create an unforgettable dining experience. They take personal pride in ensuring the food is delicious, designed in meticulous detail, executed properly and remembered timelessly.

When choosing Amiya Restaurant as your wedding caterer, you will get a personal catering coordinator and a team of expert chefs that will handle every element of your catering. With extensive experience in food and hospitality, Amiya Restaurant offers traditional as well as innovative dishes from various regions across India.

Cuisine
Only using the finest ingredients and freshest of herbs and spices, Amiya Restaurant offers authentic Indian specialties with an emphasis on individuality. Their culinary team will work with you to create a custom menu, where you can choose from a variety of appetizers, cuisines and desserts to guarantee a dining experience everyone will talk about for years to come. Amiya Restaurant is available for the following cuisine styles:

• Indian
  • Fusion Indian
  • Indian Contemporary food

Other Services
Paying a great attention to detail, Amiya Restaurant ensures that every little aspect of your wedding will turn out great. They also offer these additional decor items for couples to choose from:

• Barware

P
Featured
Puja

Married on 09/01/2018

Highlight of our wedding & reception!

Amiya Catering & Abha made my Wedding! Let me walk you through the experience I had so you can understand how this team made a stressful wedding process a walk through a park ( I deff wasn’t this ... Read more lucky with a few of my other vendors) The first food tasting we did was at Amiya, & we knew right away who our caterer was going to be. My husband & I have families that LOVE food and we too are foodies. We wanted innovative, creative, and entertaining. Keeping what we wanted in mind, Abha worked to keep our parents needs/ wants in mind too. I wanted something no one else has had at weddings… Amiya came up with these platters inspired baturas that blew our minds. The food we had served during our wedding, cocktail hour, and reception was the talking point of the evening. What people remember about our wedding- our food was on point (everyone seemed to have overate), our music was amazing and our venue was spectacular. Abha was so kind to us during the entire process, she took care of me and my family the entire day by making sure I had everything I wanted to eat (it’s hard to eat when you’re on a nonstop timeline). She incorporated details I shared with her about us to personalize my wedding, and details matter to me. Amiya hands down was the best vendor I worked with and delivered above and beyond expectations. She was there the day of overseeing everything, making sure it was perfect.. & it was! My family is in the restaurant business, hardest people to please, and even they raved about how every single thing they had was presented beautifully and tasted great! Thank you Amiya team for making our wedding special & unforgettable! Love, Puja & Sagar

J
Johnny Kirpalani

Married on 11/02/2018

Ankush & alisha engagement party at the marigold

Exemplary Excellence, Bar None! Every Fusion Challenge thrown at them was met and surpassed from the on time delivery to the presentation, temperature, fresh ingredients..... The Master Chef stayed ... Read more till the end to make sure of every detail..... Kudos to the team and Ms. Abha for making this event so memorable for our son and his fiancé..... You have new fans, Soni & Johnny Kirpalani.

Gaurav
Gaurav Chaudhari

Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely amazing! Their food was the highlight of our wedding.

Absolutely fantastic! We were so lucky we found Abha and her team to cater for our wedding. Food is an integral part of any Indian wedding, or any wedding for that matter. We did a food tasting with ... Read more Amiya and right away knew that we wanted their services. Choosing the menu was difficult as we loved everything that we tasted and could not decide! Each and every one of our guests couldn't stop raving about the food. Amiya provided exactly the taste and blend of Indian fusion food that we wanted. They were extremely professional and considerate of our every small need. The quality and taste of the food was top notch. We strongly recommend them for your event.