AMK Events

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About AMK Events

AMK Events is a wedding planning business based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Anne Marie Kleis, who is the founder and planner, has assisted couples planning weddings all throughout the British Virgin Islands, the Caribbean, the United States, and Europe. She boasts over 20 years of experience, and throughout those years has helped plan over 1,000 special events. As your wedding coach, Anne will work alongside you assisting with all the details and infusing your big day with both elegance and creativity.

In addition to assisting with more traditional weddings, AMK Events has experience with and can work with unique types such as eco-friendly weddings, civil ceremonies, double weddings, and more. Wedding styles can range from intimate elopements to more lavish celebrations. Regardless of your wedding type or size, she will be there for you from the rehearsal dinner to the reception. Her available services include the following and more:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kristy

Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I wanted a destination wedding, and Anne Marie and her team were very organized, friendly and made our day very special and intimate. We planned our wedding 9 months in advance from ... Read more Ohio. The day before our wedding we arrived and Anne Marie happily drove us to several places to get our marriage certificate, stamp, affidavit, etc. to get married in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Anne Marie has extensive experience in knowing who are the best vendors to work with for your special day. We couldn't be happier! I highly recommend her as the planning was stress free and our wedding day was absolutely beautiful.

J
Jomara

Married on 08/11/2018

Anne Marie is simply the best! Her charisma, attention, passion and professionalism made wedding planning a bliss. She listened to our ideas and found the perfect vendors to meet our expectations. She ... Read more made us feel comfortable through the whole planning process and welcome party. The day of the wedding she was in total control and made sure everything ran smoothly. I couldn't have done it without her. Highly recommend!

S
Stefani

Married on 06/10/2018

Where to begin! I originally booked AMK Events at the beginning of 2017 for our very small (5 person! ) wedding in Puerto Rico. HOWEVER, Hurricane Maria had other plans. After much deliberation, my ... Read more fiance and I decided to move our wedding back to Florida, since our parents didn't feel comfortable traveling to PR. I didn't want to lose Anne Marie in the process, so I asked her if she would be interested in planning a Miami wedding. Fortunately, she loved the idea, and started working on our new wedding plans right away, with all new vendors! I made it clear to her that I didn't want a big fancy wedding, I just wanted something relaxed and beautiful. I also didn't want to sift through a ton of vendors, I just took all of her suggestions and everything came out exactly as I wanted. She chose the PERFECT ceremony site for us, the Ritz Carlton, Key Biscayne, the perfect photographer, Kismis Ink, and the perfect florist, Casa Flor! I met with Anne Marie the day before the wedding so we could walk through everything, and she had it all under control. On the day of my wedding I didn't have to think twice about anything, she handled it all. If there was one vendor from my wedding who meant the absolute most to me during the whole process, it was her. If I could do it all over again, she would be the first person I would re-hire. Thank you, Anne Marie! Stefani & Trey Orbik 06-10-2018