AMK Events

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About AMK Events

AMK Events is a wedding planning business based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Anne Marie Kleis, who is the founder and planner, has assisted couples planning weddings all throughout the British Virgin Islands, the Caribbean, the United States, and Europe. She boasts over 20 years of experience, and throughout those years has helped plan over 1,000 special events. As your wedding coach, Anne will work alongside you assisting with all the details and infusing your big day with both elegance and creativity.

In addition to assisting with more traditional weddings, AMK Events has experience with and can work with unique types such as eco-friendly weddings, civil ceremonies, double weddings, and more. Wedding styles can range from intimate elopements to more lavish celebrations. Regardless of your wedding type or size, she will be there for you from the rehearsal dinner to the reception. Her available services include the following and more:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kristy

Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I wanted a destination wedding, and Anne Marie and her team were very organized, friendly and made our day very special and intimate. We planned our wedding 9 months in advance from ... Read more Ohio. The day before our wedding we arrived and Anne Marie happily drove us to several places to get our marriage certificate, stamp, affidavit, etc. to get married in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Anne Marie has extensive experience in knowing who are the best vendors to work with for your special day. We couldn't be happier! I highly recommend her as the planning was stress free and our wedding day was absolutely beautiful.

Suhayl
Suhayl

Married on 07/08/2019

Anne Marie is amazing!

I was so nervous when it came time to choose a wedding planner but I knew that having my wedding in Puerto Rico while I lived in NYC would mean I'd need some help. From the moment I spoke with Anne ... Read more Marie, I knew she was the planner for me. She was always extremely professional and had warm and calm energy about her which I think every bride would agree is super important! She helped me select the best vendors for my day, advised me on just about everything regarding my wedding, drove me around to meet with vendors when I arrived in PR two months prior to my wedding and made sure every detail of my wedding was perfect and as my husband and I had imagined. She was wonderful when it came time to meet my family for the rehearsal, everyone absolutely loved her. Anne Marie was extremely responsive even when she was in the midst of planning other weddings, she never made me feel like another bride or wedding was more important or more urgent than mine. I'd recommend AMK a million times over (and in fact recommended her to a good friend who will also be planning her wedding with AMK now!). I don't know what i would've done without AMK Events helping me along the way. She helped me keep my sanity during the planning phase and day of!

M
Milaurise

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely perfect

Anne Marie and her team were such a pleasure to work with. I knew from the start I wanted a wedding planner because it was a destination wedding, and I wanted someone that would be helpful, ... Read more accessible, and knowledgeable, based in Puerto Rico. All of her recommendations were spot on, from hotel selection and shuttle transportation for my guests, make-up and hair stylist, decoration/florist, wedding officiant, pleneros, budgeting, etc. She truly helped make my wedding day one of the most memorable days of my life.