Amongst the Waves

Glendale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Amongst the Waves

Amongst the Waves is a wedding videography company based in Phoenix, Arizona. The team feels that work is not just about making videos, but instead about beautifully telling your love story. Made up of a number of award-winning filmmakers with a passion for videography, their team is equipped with the knowledge to create one-of-a-kind, handcrafted films that you will cherish for the rest of your life.

The videography style that Amongst the Waves specializes in includes both cinematic and storytelling. Their team is able to create your love story in a number of different formats, including Blu-ray, digital download, DVD and USB flash drive. Some of their other videography services include:

• Additional hours

S
Featured
Sharon

Married on 04/16/2016

Amongst The Waves entire crew was absolutely AMAZING from start to finish of the entire process! Up until planning this wedding I had no idea how complicated it could get and at times overwhelming, ... Read more with everything else going on. The entire crew stayed calm and professional and their ability and professionalism made me calm in knowing we had the very best on the most important day of our lives!! The finished product was far beyond anything I ever imagined and brought tears to my eyes! They captured everything we wanted and more! So many things I never expected were brought to life in the video and pictures that I didn’t even realize or remember, because there was so many things to take in on that day! We will be forever blessed by these memories they captured and I can’t recommend a better team for any occasion!!

Alysha
Alysha

Married on 04/26/2019

Best money spent for our wedding

Let me start off by first saying.... If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, JUST DO IT! It was by far the best money we spent on our wedding. There is so much more a video can capture ... Read more that photography cannot. It was a last minute decision for us and I am so happy we pulled the trigger and did it! Ryan and his team were wonderful to work with. They were extremely professional and had state of the art equipment, we were very impressed. My husband and I both wore a mic during the ceremony and our video includes our exchange of vows, which is so priceless. The music is so elegant and flows perfectly. Ryan is very talented and artistic in the footage he captures and how he edits it. The finished product is just truly beautiful beyond description. It is my most treasured item from our wedding. If you want the best way to cherish the memories of your wedding forever, you need to hire Ryan with Amongst the Waves!!

Angelica
Angelica

Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond Amazing!!

Ryan and his team are beyond exceptional. They are caring compassionate and professional when it comes to their work. I cried when I saw my video at how well he captured everything we asked for and ... Read more more. I feel blessed to have him film our wedding. I still can’t believe how well the video came out. He will NOT disappoint you.