Amoré Floral Designs

Walla Walla, WA · View map

About Amoré Floral Designs

The Walla Walla Valley has been my home since childhood. I couldn't have asked for a better place to grow up, or to raise my own family. After twenty years in the retail floral business, I launched Amoré Floral Designs. Being an event and wedding florist allows me the opportunity to provide personal attention to each client without the distractions of a retail shop. The art of floral design and the people I share them with are my passion. It was the love of the "art" of floral design that led me to pursue my AIFD accreditation (American Institute of Floral Designers). Membership in AIFD is selective. To be accepted, a candidate must meet rigid qualifications and demonstrate advanced professional ability during an intense accreditation evaluation program. It was with a great deal of pride that I was inducted in to AIFD in 1997. AFID Every day I'm amazed by the beauty of flowers. I would love the opportunity to share my years of experience and my flair for design to create something extraordinary just for you. Please feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail. 509.527.1020 | anne@amorefloral.com

4 Reviews for Amoré Floral Designs

4 Amoré Floral Designs Reviews

Linnea
Linnea

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing florals!

Our florals were perfect! I booked from out of state, and was only able to meet with Anne once (a year! ) before our wedding. From that meeting, pinterest pics, and a few emails Anne created beautiful ... Read more arrangements, bouquets, and photo booth backdrop. It was all perfect!

David
David

Married on 09/18/2011

I loved working with Ann. She helped give a creative flair to my wedding while maintaining beauty and subtlety. I LOVED my bouquet and my bridesmaids' king protea arrangements were incredible. A true ... Read more true artist.

M
Marissa

Married on 07/17/2010

Anne was so professional and personal at the same time. Although I know she had many weddings this past summer she always took time to return my emails and phone calls in a prompt and timely manner. ... Read more The centerpieces were exquisite! She understood that we had a budget and made my vision fit with that...without totally changing what I wanted. I would recommend Anne to anyone looking for a florist for any type of event.