Amore Hair Design

J
Julie Monaco

Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding Hair Review

I could not have been more pleased with the service Alycia provided on my wedding day! She was so responsive, totally got my vision and my hair looked amazing! She went above and beyond with my hair ... Read more but also was so helpful in planning and then keeping me calm on the day of my wedding! I highly recommend Alycia for weddings but also for your routine hair stylist!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/27/2018

Alysha and Maggie were awesome when it came to arranging and doing the hair for me and my bridal party. They were organized but flexible about the paperwork and planning, and of course, seriously ... Read more talented when it came to making my (rather frustrating and uncooperative) hair look great on my big day. Maggie worked with me during my bridal hair trial, communicated helpfully afterward, and then came prepared on the wedding day. Her planning and talent paid off--I was really happy with the way I looked. She also completed a bunch of intricate braiding for my four bridesmaids before also taking the time to make my mom look great, too. Everyone was thrilled, and the pictures were wow! I highly recommend Amore for wedding hair needs!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/05/2018

Highly recommended! What I envisioned for my hair on my wedding day, Alysha made it come true. All of my bridesmaids and Mother of Bride and Mother of Groom were very pleased. Very professional, ... Read more fun, and friendly experience with excellent quality!