Amore Paraiso Weddings

Tamarindo, CR · View map · Visit website

About Amore Paraiso Weddings

Amore Paraiso Weddings is a wedding planner located in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. Their goal is to create an authentic Costa Rican wedding experience for any couple who chooses to use their services. They use a personal approach with every client, ensuring that they curate a magical and memorable occasion. No detail is overlooked, and Amore Paraiso Weddings is careful to extract and portray the shared values of the couple, making for a truly representative wedding event.

Amore Paraiso Weddings wants to help every couple in their pursuit of a wedding in paradise. They have a range of services that couples can avail of. Some of these services include floral arrangements, coordinating entertainment, arranging contracts, event planning, and making travel arrangements. Various pre-wedding events may also be coordinated.

8 Reviews for Amore Paraiso Weddings

8 Amore Paraiso Weddings Reviews

B
Featured
Brianna Bailey

Married on 12/14/2018

Helped my dream come true!

I don't even know where to begin! Erika was absolutely amazing. I began trying to plan our wedding in Costa Rica by myself, but living in the US, I didn't know where to start and was starting to get ... Read more so much anxiety. I was so happy to find Amore Paraiso Weddings on Instagram. From the beginning, Erika made me feel at ease and so comfortable with planning a destination wedding. She is so genuine and kind and worked so hard to make our day perfect. We communicated via Skype and email and she was super quick to respond when I had any questions or ideas. Sending payments to her for vendors was super quick and easy as well since it's all online. Overall, I love how she was able to take my ideas and thoughts and turn them into reality! And I'm not the most decisive person ever, so that probably wasn't an easy task! The vendors she recommended, from the florist and baker to the photographers and musicians, were absolutely amazing. She found the best location for our rehearsal dinner. And on the wedding day, I was so pleased seeing everything pull together so beautifully. It was better than I could have imagined! Erika has such an artistic eye and all of our guests felt like they were at a wedding in a movie. I'm so happy with my decision to work with Erika. She worked within our budget to create the dream wedding for us. I would HIGHLY recommend working with her if you are trying to plan any sort of event, especially weddings. She will not disappoint!

J
Jason N Racheal Shireman

Married on 06/22/2019

Spontaneously amazing!

My dad came to visit and spontaneously decided to get married to his long time girlfriend. Erica was so helpful and made it happen with 3 days notice! She was watching the weather and made adjustments ... Read more adjustments on the fly

L
Lau Mdz

Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing experience

We loved Eri´s work, she is super professional and caring. We would definitely recommend her to anyone! Read more We loved Eri´s work, she is super professional and caring. We would definitely recommend her to anyone!