Ampersand Wedding Photography

Winooski, VT · View map

About Ampersand Wedding Photography

Creatively Capturing Your Matrimonial Moments! The Ampersand symbolizes togetherness. Our service is an artistic and professional collaborative focused on your companionship. Together, we can capture the moment when you both become one.

19 Reviews for Ampersand Wedding Photography

19 Ampersand Wedding Photography Reviews

User3413381

2+ years ago

Working with Ellen and Paul was such a wonderful experience. They offer a complimentary engagement photo shoot which allows you to get to know them and feel more comfortable with them. You also get to ... Read more enjoy looking through the pictures later that week on their blog. On the day of the wedding, Ellen and Paul were calm, cheerful, and professional. Ellen has a lot of background knowledge around weddings - from how to pin a boutonniere to bustle a dress and pin a veil. Paul and Ellen both have creative ideas that optimize the possibilities and opportunities for fantastic photographs. They really involved us and would ask what we'd like to do, as well as offer their own ideas. This helped us feel really a part of the whole process. They captured candids, posed photos, and some other photos with neat effects. They really felt like friends at the reception/ceremony, all while taking incredible photos. Also, they do a great job posting to their blog and to their "Galleries" in a timely manner. It can be hard to wait to see the photos so their timeliness is greatly appreciated! All in all, they both had fantastic personalities, were very professional, and took gorgeous pictures. I would love to work with them again someday!!! :)

M
M

Married on 12/07/2013

Ellen and Paul are outstanding! I planned my wedding from afar and wanted a photographer that was professional and unique, yet affordable. This was hard to find in the Adirondack region, so I expanded ... Read more my search to include Burlington, VT. I'm so glad I came across Ampersand Photography. Ellen (who will be your main point of contact) was easy to talk to, incredibly friendly, and accommodating. What we liked best was that Ellen and Paul are very eager - they are a young business, but willing to take risks to make sure their talent is noticed. Ellen even fit us in for an engagement shoot in NYC during a personal vacation. They ended up coming to our wedding a night earlier than expected to photograph our rehearsal dinner at a more than reasonable price. Our family and friends were all raving about their upbeat attitude. I was especially impressed with their creative and innovative ideas on a moment's notice. The day-of itinerary is fast-paced and subject to change - they intuitively knew to be in the right place at the right time without needing instruction from any of the key players. If you want a photography team who is skilled, inspired, and attentive, Ampersand is your best bet!

K
Kristen

Married on 11/02/2013

We had such a great time with Ellen and Paul, they were fantastic and our pictures are beautiful, we even got to see a preview the next day! Read more We had such a great time with Ellen and Paul, they were fantastic and our pictures are beautiful, we even got to see a preview the next day!