AMR Catering

Elkins Park, PA · View map

About AMR Catering

AMR Catering — located in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania and serving clients in the Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley regions — is a dessert and wedding cake catering company that creates delicious, hand-crafted, and exceptionally unique dessert items for special events. Providing services to wedding showers, cocktail parties, bachelorette parties, engagements, and weddings, this caterer offers sweet and savory menus that will perfectly accommodate your special event.

AMR Catering specializes in unique and creative dessert options for wedding-related events, but they also provide specific catering services. These services include breakfast/brunch, buffet, cocktail reception service, custom menus, family-style options, hors d’oeuvres, lunch, plated options, tapas, and pre-event tastings for couples to develop a customized menu. AMR Catering also provides delivery, setup, and cleanup of all rental items and food.

Cuisine
AMR Catering specializes in dessert options that include cake pops, cakes, cheese, cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffet, fruit, and pastries. They also offer traditional catering options with American, Greek, Indian, Mediterranean, Mexican, and Middle Eastern cuisine options. Dietary restrictions are able to be accommodated; these restrictions include gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan, and vegetarian.

2 Reviews for AMR Catering

2 AMR Catering Reviews

V
Vincy

Married on 08/10/2015

Aarti is such a pleasure to work with. From start to finish I never felt I had to repeat myself. I told her my vision for the cake and she executed. She provided us tastings for her delights and it ... Read more was amazing. She adds that touch of India in some of her treats which is a killer for the community. The best part of working with Aarti was how flexible and creative she was with assisting with toppers, base and ideas. You will love her and her professionalism. All out guests raved her delights. I will def be using her for future events.

W
Wendy Melnick

Married on 08/02/2015

Best Decision We Could have Made

When looking for a caterer for our 25th Wedding Anniversary party our daughters chose AMR Catering and they were perfect. Aarti walked them through the options available to them and she worked within ... Read more the budget they had. She met them at a mutually convenient place to sample some of the food they would decide on. My daughters couldn't rave enough about Aarti's professionalism, knowledge and friendliness throughout the entire process from initial contact to end of the event. The food was outstanding! It was a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. It has been five years since our party which was a huge success and I still have people raving about the food they had! Now that's money well spent. We have upcoming events that will require catering and AMR Catering will be the only call we will make. We know exactly what to expect and will not be disappointed.

AMR Catering FAQ