AMR Catering, LLC

Elkins Park, PA · View map · Visit website

About AMR Catering, LLC

AMR Catering is your go-to caterer for showers, cocktail parties, bachelorette parties, engagements & weddings. With both sweet and savory menus and accolades, AMR Catering is a one stop shop for your special event!

We specialize in all desserts but are happy to create customized cuisines/themes for your big day - dessert bars, specialty cakes & party favors. Our services offer our clients a completely customizable client experience - no two menus are alike.

Everything we make is hand-crafted, exceptionally unique, and we take pride in creating bold and dynamic flavors!

1 Reviews for AMR Catering, LLC

1 AMR Catering, LLC Reviews

V
Vincy

Married on 08/10/2015

Aarti is such a pleasure to work with. From start to finish I never felt I had to repeat myself. I told her my vision for the cake and she executed. She provided us tastings for her delights and it ... Read more was amazing. She adds that touch of India in some of her treats which is a killer for the community. The best part of working with Aarti was how flexible and creative she was with assisting with toppers, base and ideas. You will love her and her professionalism. All out guests raved her delights. I will def be using her for future events.

AMR Catering, LLC FAQ