AMR Weddings & Events Coordination

Ponce, PR · View map · Visit website

About AMR Weddings & Events Coordination

AMR Weddings & Events Coordination is a professional wedding and event planning company based out of Ponce, Puerto Rico that serves couples all over southern and western Puerto Rico. Aida Rodriguez, the owner behind this passionate business, specializes in destination weddings and elopements. She offers a complimentary consultation to go over your ideas, theme, and vision for your big day. AMR Weddings & Events Coordination looks forward to turning your dreams into a reality.

This full-service wedding planning company loves to work with modern, chic, and budget-conscious couples. Aida offers multiple packages to choose from, based on your individual needs and desires. She has over 15 years of experience and is skilled at planning everything from an intimate civil union to a lavish, cultural affair. You can select day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning services. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 06/30/2017

Aida was an amazing God-send to help plan our destination wedding! She was highly recommended by a friend, and hiring her to help coordinate our special day was by far one of the best decisions we ... Read more made. Aida coordinated all vendors and presented us with an easy-to-follow itinerary with options that well suited our tastes in differing price ranges when we were shopping for vendors during our scouting visit to Puerto Rico. She was always available by phone, email and text and offered insightful suggestions as options while always reassuring us that it was our day and decision that mattered most. When the stress of wedding planning from afar became overwhelming, she was there as a shoulder to lean on and as a friend. She is so much more than a wedding planner. Aida's calm and understanding demeanor is probably one of her best attributes. She is not only a talented wedding planner, but she is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. We cannot recommend her enough as she is a valuable asset that is worth so much more than her reasonable rates. She is a charming professional with fantastic industry contacts! Thank you so very much, Aida, for helping to make our Vintage Rustic Romance wedding theme a dream come true!

C
Clarissa

Married on 06/08/2019

Aida is the best wedding planner ever!

Aida is very professional, organized and a beautiful person. My wedding was not easy to plan since I live in the US and had never been to Puerto Rico before. Aida went above and beyond, and was ... Read more excellent at communicating with me to make sure that all deadlines were met. She exceeded my expectations with her elegant taste and organization skills, and she made sure that I had the wedding of my dreams. I cannot thank Aida enough for all of her hard work and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

G
Gabriela

Married on 03/02/2019

The absolute best

Aida is one of the best, if not the best wedding coordinator in PR. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and this is all thanks to her. She is open to work with different vendors but she obviously ... Read more recommends the best ones she has worked with. She is super organized and on top of things but also so sweet. She was my wedding coordinator but also became my friend. I cannot recommend her enough!