Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort

Oranjestad · View map

About Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort

Whether you want a simple civil ceremony at Aruba's colonial Town Hall, a romantic Aruba beach wedding at sunset,or an extravagant celebration with family and friends - the wedding coordinator at Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort will happily assist you in orchestrating your most memorable experience.

4 Reviews for Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort

4 Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Reviews

J
Jacquie

Married on 10/28/2016

My wife and I had our wedding at Passions on the Beach on 10/28/16 and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! The wedding coordinators, Anne Maduro and Lissy Lampe, were fantastic throughout ... Read more throughout the whole experience. They got back to us in a timely manner with all of our questions through e-mail and we went over everything in detail when we arrived in Aruba to make sure everything was the way we wanted for our special day. Everything was set up perfect at the ceremony and reception, and the food/entertainment was excellent! The entire night ran smoothly and the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort staff were very attentive with making sure we all had drinks and food throughout the night. I wish we could re-live this day all over again! I would highly recommend using Anne and Lissy for your future celebrations/events!

J
Jerry & Dee

Married on 08/17/2016

My wife and I renewed our wedding vows and held a small reception (Passions was suggested by our photographer Bella Aruba) at Passions. It was for 9 adults and 1 small child. I do not have enough ... Read more words to praise this venue. The staff was professional/attentive and catered to our every need, the food was perfect and the venue was perfect. You would be hard pressed to find a finer establishment than Passions by the Beach. Thank you for a memorable evening!

User4283084

2+ years ago

Anne Maduro, the wedding coordinator at the Amsterdam Beach Manor in Aruba was a blessing. Always quick to respond back to my emails. She even called me the day before I was leaving to update me on ... Read more some last minute details. The food and beverage at Passions restaurant where my reception was, was absolutely delicious. The staff was contstantly coming around to make sure the glasses were full and kept bringing appetizers over during the cocktail hour. Anne even brought over appetizers and some rum punches for my husband and I and the wedding party. The staff at the resort itself was also so kind and genuine. If your looking for a destination, please consider "one happy island" and the Amsterdam Beach manor. When I go back to Aruba, I will never stay anywhere else. Thank you Anne and your staff.