amy callahan photography

Cookeville, TN · View map

About amy callahan photography

Located in middle Tennessee, Amy is a freelance photographer whose photo style ranges from quirky to classic.

14 Reviews for amy callahan photography

14 amy callahan photography Reviews

User2066035

2+ years ago

Amy is awesome. She is such an amazing photographer it's sometimes hard to line up dates. I had a date in mind when I called her and if she was booked that day we were going to move our wedding date! ... Read more So if you want her, book her NOW. Her work is incredible. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and of course, our wedding day pictures. For our engagement photos we told her what we were kind of thinking and she ran with it. She gave her professional opinion and made our pictures awesome. If you don't have any idea what you want, she has tons of good ideas on her own. My bridal portraits are amazing. Not to toot my own horn AT ALL, but when I saw my bridal portraits I was speechless. I loved ALL of them. We had such a hard time deciding which one to blow up for the wedding. On our wedding day it was overcast and rainy :( Amy didn't panic or even act stressed out, and our pictures were scheduled to be outside. We did what we had to do and got plenty of pictures. She's just awesome and such a good person. I love the few wedding pictures I have seen and I am beyond excited to see the rest! :)

M
Megan

Married on 12/12/2009

Amy's pictures are amazing. We are so fortunate to have been able to book her for our wedding. She is so nice and fun to be around, esp. On your biggest day. Read more Amy's pictures are amazing. We are so fortunate to have been able to book her for our wedding. She is so nice and fun to be around, esp. on your biggest day.

K
Kim

Married on 10/24/2009

Amy Callahan makes wonderful pictures. My family & I have used her services on several occasions and we have always been very pleased. Read more Amy Callahan makes wonderful pictures. My family & I have used her services on several occasions and we have always been very pleased.