Amy Carr Photography

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Amy Carr Photography

Based in San Francisco, California, Amy Carr Photography offers engagement and wedding photography to couples. With a style she describes as emotional, intuitive, unobtrusive, and fun, Amy blends her love of fashion and fine art into her photography. She strives to document each couple’s wedding day with the most important moments, vibrant colors, candid emotions, and creative flair.

In addition to wedding and engagement photos, Amy Carr Photography can also do boudoir shoots and trash-the-dress sessions. She adheres to booking only one event per day and holds liability insurance for each session for your peace of mind. Couples can also request additional booking hours, multiple location shooting, and the services of a second shooter. During the editing process, Amy can also incorporate hand-coloring or toning into images, and offers the following formats for final pictures:

• Albums

Leah
Leah Hughes

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amy was great!!!

Amy was wonderful. 10/10 recommend. She was easy to work with and our photos are STUNNING Read more Amy was wonderful. 10/10 recommend. She was easy to work with and our photos are STUNNING

L
Lynn Skinner

Married on 06/08/2019

Amy is amazing!

Amy was wonderful to work with! She was warm, patient, and kind. On wedding day our ring bearer was a little shy taking pictures with everyone and Amy took him under her wing and made him feel ... Read more special. She has a beautiful way with children and turned what could have been a stressful situation for him into a fun and happy experience. Not to mention our pictures are out of this world beautiful!!! I am so over the moon for how they turned out. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you Amy for capturing our love story! Love, Lynn and Matthew Skinner

S
Sarah

Married on 12/29/2018

Recommend in a Heartbeat!

Amy photographed my wedding this past December and I could tell from our first phone calls that she was going to be amazing to work with. She was thorough, more organized than anyone I know, attuned ... Read more to cultural sensitivities, and incredibly passionate. She was also so kind and incredibly patient; my family and I felt that she genuinely cared about us and about making our day special. I was apprehensive about looking natural in photos, but Amy made me feel comfortable and accommodated all of my wishes for poses, locations, etc. She was flexible and worked tirelessly throughout the 8 hours of our wedding day to capture everything. To top it off, she was incredibly prompt with returning photos, and they did not disappoint. Her photos reflect the magic of the day and the artistry of her work. She really is masterful in her angles and her use of lighting and her selection of places to shoot. I was stunned. Seven months later, my family and I continue to be thankful that we had Amy there to document such a special day and I would wholeheartedly recommend her!