Amy Dang Photography

Austin, Texas, TX · View map · Visit website

About Amy Dang Photography

Amy Dang Photography is a wedding photography company based in Austin, Texas, available for weddings in the Austin area and willing to travel for destination weddings. The photographer, Amy Dang, has a passion for shooting images that tell a story. She captures candid, natural photographs that aim to reflect the joys of your wedding day. Amy Dang has a passion for photography and thrives in fast-paced environments, which is why wedding photography is a perfect fit for her.

Amy Dang Photography wedding photography packages include shooting in multiple locations, digital files and high-resolution images. The company exclusively shoots only one wedding per day. In addition to wedding photography, Amy Dang Photography is also now offering wedding videography packages. The following services can be included in your photography package:

• Additional hours

20 Amy Dang Photography Reviews

G
Gabriella

Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Amy and Hoang has been so amazing. From the moment I met Amy at the Bridal Extravaganza and saw her work I knew she had to be the photographer for our wedding. No matter what the lighting ... Read more is outside, day or night, she takes amazing shots and truly has a gift of capturing the most beautiful moments. She makes it so easy to be yourself in front of the camera. You will love AMY!

T
Taylor

Married on 04/21/2018

Amy is literally amazing. She captured our big day (and our engagement pictures and my boudoir pictures) SO perfectly. She is a fantastic photographer and captures the most perfect moments. Our ... Read more wedding album is full of stunning pictures - staged and candid. On top of being an amazing photographer, Amy is also like the sweetest person ever. She is incredibly easy to work with, quick to respond to questions, and SO FUN. I am beyond happy with our pictures.

E
Emily

Married on 11/04/2017

I would 100% recommend Amy to anyone looking for any type of professional photos! My husband and I are not too comfortable in front of cameras and she was absolutely amazing - making it not awkward, ... Read more being super friendly, personable, etc... Not to forget her photos - she grasps the natural landscape so well and I absolutely love it! The lighting is great, everything is wonderful! Thanks, Amy!!