Amy Foltz Photography

Clinton, IN · View map

About Amy Foltz Photography

I am an on-location portrait and wedding photographer servicing Vermillion, Parke and Vigo counties in Indiana. My style blends photojournalism with portraiture to capture the little and big moments of your wedding day. For more information, visit my website at www.amyfoltz.net, or email me at amy@amyfoltz.net.

5 Reviews for Amy Foltz Photography

5 Amy Foltz Photography Reviews

User4212938

2+ years ago

Amy was one of the best choices we made during our wedding planning process! We used Amy's services for both our engagement photos and day of wedding photography. She was so easy to get in contact ... Read more with and was always very responsive to my emails. I even sent her an email with photos that I would like to have taken throughout the day and she was able to get those accomplished. Her photos were fabulous and the wedding album she made for us was perfect! We will treasure it forever. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!

M
Meaghan

Married on 05/24/2014

Amy is a wonderful photographer! She is very professional,sweet personality, has great photo ideas, and was very open to try any ideas we had also! She got so many great shots of our wedding this ... Read more May. My family loved her too! She is great photographing kids and families also- I follow her on Facebook now because I just love to see the pictures she is taking:)! Her prices were absolutely worth it for the quality. I highly recommend Amy.

User4112627

2+ years ago

Amy was the photographer for our wedding (big families, ~180 people at ceremony+reception). She was really helpful--making a few quiet suggestions, but mostly staying in the background and catching ... Read more all parts of the day! So happy--I'm not much of an artistic type, but even ended up ordering a wedding album because I loved the pics that much...