Amy Gibson Photography

Wyandotte, MI · View map · Visit website

About Amy Gibson Photography

Amy Gibson Photography is a wedding photography business based in Wyandotte, Michigan. While this business is based in Michigan, travel to destination weddings can also be accommodated. Amy, the owner and lead photographer, originally started pursuing photography back in 2012. A few years later, in 2015, she graduated from the New York Institute of Photography with a degree in professional photography and business. Whether she is shooting an engagement or a wedding, she always strives to use her photography talent and skills to retell your love story in a beautiful way.

While Amy Gibson Photography does offer various package options, all couples will receive a complimentary engagement session regardless of which they choose. When she shoots, Amy focuses on a very light and airy, film-inspired look. She can provide you with additional hours as well as a second shooter if you need more coverage. She can also shoot formal wedding portraits. The final, high-resolution images are available to you as:

• Albums

M
Featured
Michal

Married on 09/22/2018

Amy completely exceeded all my expectations. She did both my engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I are not photogenic and We both struggle with being awkward with photos. Amy helped us relax ... Read more and guided us with special shots to capture our love and excitement. She was professional and flexible. I would recommend her time and time again. You can pay for photography but you can’t put a price on a good photographer. I’ll definitely be trying to milk her for family photos if she’s willing to do them for me in the future lol thanks again Amy! You’re amazing!

Kristen
Kristen Yandura

Married on 05/18/2019

Such a good job

Amy is super great to work with, she was ready and willing to stay an extra hour when our wedding was running late for a very reasonable price! She’s very good at communicating and she DELIVERS!I ... Read more love my wedding photos so much!!!

Bailey
Bailey

Married on 06/30/2018

Would highly recommend!

We loved working with Amy for our engagement and wedding photos! She was great at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. For our wedding, we were so worried about how hot it was going to ... Read more be for outdoor pictures. Amy and her husband were not shaken at all. They were professional and efficient, and the pictures turned out perfectly!