Amy & I Designs

Hermitage, TN · View map · Visit website

About Amy & I Designs

Amy & I Designs is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee, and is available to travel worldwide. Amy brings her natural knack for style and charm to every event she plans and designs. She seeks to design weddings that are a reflection of her clients’ unique personal style. Amy & I Designs provides consulting services, coordination and floral design.

Experience
Amy graduated with a degree in organizational communication from Middle Tennessee State University in 2013. During her time in college, she interned for a top-flight event planning service in the area, where she discovered her passion for working in the event industry. After graduating, she started planning weddings and events independently and has been building trusted relationships with clients and growing her company ever since.

Amy & I Designs offers full planning services, partial planning and month-of coordination for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Planning services also include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Amy & I Designs also specializes in floral design and services. Floral services can include:

• Setup and cleanup

L
Featured
Leigh Ann

Married on 10/29/2016

Very pleased with the work of Amy Millwood Robinson! She was a delight to work with during the process of preparing for my daughter's wedding. She was calm and in control from beginning to end. She ... Read more answered all of our questions along the way. Her floral designs were beautiful and just what we wanted. She used her experience and personal gifts to bring my daughter's dream wedding and reception to fruition. Leigh Ann Duck

J
Jilliann

Married on 04/07/2019

Trust Amy's vision!

My husband and I hired Amy & I Designs to do our floral designs. Amy consulted with us on our general ideas & budget, but we essentially gave her complete creative control. We could not be happier ... Read more with the outcome! Amy is so talented and kind and did an amazing job at complementing our ornate venue without competing with the pre-existing features of the space. Not to mention, we had our ceremony & reception in the same room with only an hour to flip the space, and it was executed flawlessly. We are so glad we put our trust in Amy & her team!

NATASHA
NATASHA

Married on 11/03/2018

Breathtaking florals!

Amy BLEW ME AWAY! I got so lucky with a friend referring her to me & I set up an appointment to discuss. She was absolutely personable, quick to meet with me & she understood my vision! When my ... Read more wedding day came, the florals & displays she created were a DREAM—completely breathtaking! Amy, I can’t thank you enough for creating AMAZINGNESS for the best day of my life. I’m still in AWE!!