Amy Katz Events

New York, New York · View map

About Amy Katz Events

Amy Katz Events is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York. This company specializes in highly sophisticated and elegant events. They are aware that planning a wedding is very stressful, which is why they aim to eliminate your worry and handle all of the time-consuming details. Owner and wedding planner Amy Katz has years of experience in wedding planning and is connected with a wide variety of industry professionals. No wedding is too big or small, as she has experience planning many different types of weddings. Contact this creative wedding planner to begin planning your dream wedding today!

Amy Katz Events offers both full and partial planning as well as day-of coordination. They can plan an array of wedding types, including:

• Civil

43 Amy Katz Events Reviews

L
Laurel Nachman

Married on 03/23/2019

One of the best things about the wedding process !!

Working with Amy and her staff was one of the highlights of planning our daughters wedding. They were attentive, accommodating, flexible and always available to us , day or night. No request was too ... Read more too big or too small , and all things were handled with great care and professionalism . Our wedding weekend was magical and we were all sorry to say goodbye to one another . There are no doubts that because of Amy and her staff our wedding was truly perfection .

G
Gail

Married on 02/16/2019

Amy Katz-Superstar

As someone that considers herself very organized and efficient I did not think I needed a planner. Boy was I wrong! There was no detail that Amy overlooked, no problem she could not solve, all with ... Read more extraordinary professionalism and speed. She recommended things I would never have thought of and each proved quite necessary. Her contacts in the industry are the best! My daughter's wedding exceeded all my expectations by an exponential margin. As a fellow professional in an unrelated industry I am known for demanding the very best, in Amy I found much more than that. Amy is not only a very talented planner but a thoughtful and considerate person. I would recommend her highly to the most discerning individuals. You can scour the earth and you will not find a better planner!

Amy
Amy W

Married on 09/29/2018

Amy Katz was amazing!!!

Amy was unbelievable and great to work with! She is on top of every detail and always got back to us very quickly with all our questions answered. She is truly a professional and made our day so ... Read more special. She is the BEST!!!