Amy Kuschel Bride

San Francisco, CA · View map

About Amy Kuschel Bride

San Francisco designer Amy Kuschel celebrates American high style with her bridal and recently launched ready-to-wear collections. With 16 years of experience designing and producing wedding gowns in San Francisco's Union Square district, Amy and her team are excited to dress their clients - from down the aisle to every day style!

"Our passion for good design along with our desire to simplify our own wardrobes is precisely what inspires us to craft our bridal and ready-to-wear collections. We want a wardrobe that's easy to navigate, playful and optimistic, with effortless style and a spirit of dressing to delight. So whether you're shopping for an elegant and charming wedding trousseau or curating your closet with iconic and stylish looks, we've got you clothed."

The collection is beautifully made using American craftsmanship and thoughtful design that takes you from desk to date, from the farmer's market to wine country weekends. And, certainly, dresses for those really special celebrations: engagement parties and rehearsal dinners, weddings and anniversaries.

The notion of inspiring confidence, to dress to delight, while keeping it all very approachable. It's attainable luxury that's high on style, never frivolous. And crafted right here in San Francisco, supporting high-end fashion manufacturing in the US with retails ranging from $160 to $600 for ready-to-wear, and $2000-4000 for bridal gowns.

70 Reviews for Amy Kuschel Bride

70 Amy Kuschel Bride Reviews

Caity
Caity Shreve

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Selection

I'm not a traditional bride and was dreading wedding dress shopping. I made a number of appointments but I knew as soon as I walked into Amy Kuschel that I was home. The dresses are beautiful and high ... Read more quality, and the selection is wonderful. I wanted something simple and classic, and I found it at Amy's. A great staff and a wonderful donation program made this a great experience.

S
Sarah

Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Delicate Dresses!

I bought my wedding dress here for my November 10th wedding, and I am so glad I did! I came here a few times as I was looking for my dream dress, I wanted something simple and romantic, but extremely ... Read more beautiful and delicate. I ended up getting the Phoebe dress with a off the shoulder lace topper, and it was exactly as I had envisioned it. The staff was always incredibly friendly and helpful, and I always enjoyed coming up to the city for my appointments. I would highly recommend for a one of a kind dress!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

Amy Kuschel was a dream experience. Everyone there was very sweet, helpful, and professional. Even Amy herself took the time to help me and make my experience easier and more personal. They were so ... Read more accommodating and I’m so happy with how everything turned out!