Amy Reichenbach Photography

Rockland, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Amy Reichenbach Photography

Amy Reichenbach Photography is a wedding photographer located in Massachusetts. Amy feels all the love and joy experienced on your wedding day in a deeply personal way, enabling her to shoot photos that not only capture moments, but capture true feelings. Passionate about celebrating your big day and, moreover, being surrounded by so much love, Amy strives to create images that will be meaningful and allow you to experience all the emotional intensity you experienced on your wedding day every time you look at them.

Amy Reichenbach Photography offers four packages according to each client’s unique needs. Packages vary by the number of coverage hours and images received. After your wedding day, your photos are available as edited high resolution digital images. Albums, prints, proofs and other products are also available. This photographer also offers portrait packages.

13 Reviews for Amy Reichenbach Photography

13 Amy Reichenbach Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Cori

Married on 04/29/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Amy was more than I could have asked for. She came to the rescue when my first wedding photographer bailed and got us in for engagement photos immediately. Amy is someone you feel comfortable with ... Read more right away, like you have known her for years. She is amazing at what she does and truly loves it, which reflects in her work. Amy will be my photographer for everything else moving forward, no doubt about it!

A
Amna Raja

Married on 07/21/2019

Magician with awkward clients

Amy was amazing with how she worked with us. Our culture doesn't allow intimate moments through touch in public. She managed to capture love and joy without touch. With no help from me or the groom ... Read more since we're probably the most awkward people in front of the camera. Loved her energy and work.

B
Brittany

Married on 06/01/2019

You NEED Amy for your wedding!

I got married June 1 of this year. I heard about Amy through a friend of mine who used her for her wedding last year. The photos from my friend's wedding came out amazing. I was lucky enough that Amy ... Read more had our date available. From our initial contact Amy was responsive and professional, yet still fun and so personable! She has a natural way of making you feel comfortable (because it can feel weird posing for photos). She was extremely flexible and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. I finalized my timeline a week or so before the wedding and realized that I needed an additional hour of coverage. I reached out and Amy said she would be there. I can’t thank her enough or put into words how amazing our wedding photos came out. When my husband and I went through them, I probably cried 10 different times and laughed hysterically at a bunch of them. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose her as our photographer. She captured every moment and detail of our special day so beautifully. She has such a true talent and there's no doubt that she will be my go-to photographer in the future. Look no further, do yourself a favor, and book this amazing woman for your wedding!!! Seriously, you won't regret it.