Amy Stone Photography

Spokane, WA · View map

About Amy Stone Photography

I'm Amy Stone! My goal is to have every photo be about YOU! So when you look back on your images you feel the moments that happen as if they are happening right now. I will capture the emotions that happen throughout the day. You getting ready for the day to you walking down the aisle seeing your love. While that is happening I will be the one like a ninja capturing everyones reaction and more. The tear falling from your parents face, the joy from your wedding party. I truly care so deeply for your wedding day and I can not wait to connect with you!

I'm a wife, mom to 3 crazy amazing kiddos, Most days you can find me chasing after them and running around #momlife. But then when they are in school I will have a podcast on and working away on what I love most. This these images I get to capture for a lifetime.

I love to travel it feeds my soul. I love good food surrounded by my friends and family. I'm super passionate about God and all that He is. I love hard and am loyal to a fault.

My family is my everything! I've became a photographer for the love of having a tangible moment in your hand to stop time, to reflect on that part of your life.

I would love to hear from you! Please send me an email through the contact page to tell me more about yourself and what you are seeking. I look forward to connecting with you!

/// AS SEEN ON: Green Wedding Shoes / Style Me Pretty / Wedding Chicks / Lemon and Lavender / The Knotty Bride

/ Inspired By This / 100 Layer Cakelet / Apple Brides

Alissa
Alissa Beth Lantrip

Getting married on 02/09/2020

Fall Engagement Session

Amy was so fun to work with! She was easy to communicate with and made us feel relaxed during our engagement session. She has creative ideas, we would strongly recommend her! Read more Amy was so fun to work with! She was easy to communicate with and made us feel relaxed during our engagement session. She has creative ideas, we would strongly recommend her!!!

A
Clark Dinnison

Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING! I cannot recommend her more!

Amy captured the most perfect moments from our big day! I cannot recommend her enough. I told her exactly what I wanted and she over delivered. My husband and I do not like posed photos so she did an ... Read more amazing job capturing the very candid moments from our big day.

M
Mollie Voss

Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Amy photographed our wedding on 1/25/19. Prior to the wedding she was so thorough, sending us a detailed survey to make sure she knew what was most important for us on that day. On our wedding day (as ... Read more neither of us are used to having pictures taken of us) Amy was great at making us feel comfortable, making sure that every emotion was perfectly captured. Not only was Amy sweet, fun, and encouraging, her final product was incredible!! Every picture made us feel like we were back in the moment!! She completed the editing in a very quick time and we were able to have all of our photos with a month after we were married! Amy is absolutely incredibly, all expectations will be exceeded!