Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant

Staten Island, New York · View map · Visit website

About Amy Voltaire Wedding Officiant

An ordained minister providing quality and affordable officiant services, Amy Voltaire is a licensed Notary Public with New York State and registered wedding officiant. She is licensed in four states: Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, and she performs a dynamic range of ceremonies, whether it is religious or non-religious, a themed cosplay ceremony, or a sand wedding ceremony. After the ceremony, Amy takes care to mail out your marriage license to ensure it arrives in a timely manner to the City Clerk’s office.

Amy Voltaire puts your ideas first, working with you to implement every desired detail into your ceremony, your budget, and coordinate with you on vows. She considers each ceremony to be unique and helps you create a wedding that is special, meaningful and beautiful. She is non-denominational, but can perform various types of wedding ceremonies, such as civil unions, interfaith, single religion, non-religious, and vow renewals. Additional services offered are as follows:

• Rehearsals
  • Initial Meetings either in person or via Video Chat
  • Marriage License processing before (online application) and after the ceremony with the City Clerk's office
  • Small and Large Wedding Ceremonies

Featured
Ida

Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommended

Amy was wonderful to work with! She was extremely responsive anytime I emailed or texted her and was very flexible in terms of where and when to meet even when inconvenient for her! She is based out ... Read more of Staten Island and had no issues driving into Queens where I lived to initially meet. She provided an initial non-religious ceremony script and was very accepting of any changes I made to personalize the script. She attended our rehearsal and kept things going when we were not sure how things should go. Her services were also very affordable! I highly recommend Amy if you are looking for an affordable, customizable, flexible officiant.

Alicia
Alicia

Getting married on 08/04/2020

We were very happy we picked Aimy for our wedding

Aimy was great, efficient and very kind. We were all over the place with plans and timing and she was very patient and worked with us. Read more Aimy was great, efficient and very kind. We were all over the place with plans and timing and she was very patient and worked with us.

E
Erica

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Incredibly Professional & Helpful!

Amy was so helpful from the very beginning! Planning a New York wedding from Texas was proving to be difficult, but this was one thing I never worried about. Amy was so responsive and reassuring when ... Read more I was locking down my vendors! Unfortunately plans did change, and we were unable to utilize Amy's services, but I will absolutely recommend her to anyone in the NY area!