Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals

Merced, CA · View map · Visit website

About Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals

Amy’s Shabby Chic Event Rentals, located in Merced, California, is a company that offers rustic to classical wedding rentals at affordable prices throughout CA and Nevada. Led by Amy Welden, the company understands that the process of planning events can be stressful and expensive, and so Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals strives to offer convenient, high-quality rentals at a reasonable price. She and her team work directly with couples to help them create the wedding of their dreams.

Amy’s Shabby Chic Event Rentals offers a wide selection of rentals in their showroom, including decor, tables, chairs, glassware, silverware, china, custom-made farm tables and benches, lounge furniture, lighting, dancefloors, and so much more!

Additionally, the company offers other services such as Event Coordinating, Event Planning, Set-Ups and Take-Downs of events, and delivery of rental items.

We also offer the "Work For Your Wedding" program. Please message us for details on this program.

To view more pictures of events and rental items, please visit our website or our social media sites, Facebook and Instagram.

11 Reviews for Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals

11 Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals Reviews

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 08/12/2017

Amy definitely has an eye for events. Especially because she's done photography as well. So my wedding was picture perfect. I loved everything about it. I had trouble choosing a color for my wedding ... Read more and she easily suggested a theme. I love Beauty and the Beast, which she knew, so she threw out so many ideas for decor. I honestly could not have figured it out without her. I was also worried about the cost but she helped me out, I showed her the prices of another company and she gave me a better deal. Honestly appreciated everything she offered to make my wedding as beautiful as it was. I definitely recommend Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals for any event, she will not disappoint!

K
Katie Johnson

Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful Experience

Amy was wonderful to work with! She is sweet, patient, and her items are very reasonable. I provided her with 6 days to prepare items before our event and she executed flawlessly. I would recommend ... Read more her to anyone in the area.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 09/29/2018

Amy in the best!!

If you are looking for party rentals for ANY event Amy Shabby Chic Rental is the absolute best! Amy went above and beyond to make sure my wedding vision came to life! Amy was very professional and ... Read more always responded (I was a bit Bridezilla/control freak) so it gave me so much peace Amy was always available for me whenever I needed her. I have never planned a wedding or big event and without a doubt I couldn’t have done it without Amy. She was extremely Patient with me and answered all of my questions and concerns. Amy has an amazing way of keeping her clients calm and happy while handling any situation that might arise during the chaos that sometimes comes with planning. I can’t express how gratefulness lucky I am to have met Amy and been able to trust her with the most important event in my life. Amy genuinely cared about my thoughts and did everything to make sure that my big day was exactly what I wanted from researching options,calling vendors even referring me to a hairstylist . Amy’s heart shines so bright and she has a true passion for what she does if you want to have a perfect event with one of the most caring and compassionate peoplei have ever met Amy should be your only option.