An Affair To Remember by Sazi

Hampton, VA · View map

About An Affair To Remember by Sazi

At An Affair to Remember by Sazi, our goal is to make every event as elegant and as memorable as possible. We strive to make the planning process as stress free as possible for our clients by handling every minute detail. By being aware of our customers' vision and collaborating on ideas, we will work together to create an event to suit every financial need. You and your guests will be treated in a professional and respectful manner at all times. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the very best service because we want to make your next event..."An Affair To Remember".

5 Reviews for An Affair To Remember by Sazi

5 An Affair To Remember by Sazi Reviews

queengemasia
Queen

Married on 06/19/2016

As of right now I have just rented from Sondra. I am just waiting for my big day to give a full review but so far everything is perfect. Read more As of right now I have just rented from Sondra. I am just waiting for my big day to give a full review but so far everything is perfect.

J
j

Married on 07/30/2015

Event Central has no responsibility for the contracts the vendors in its' building are a party to. That would be like saying Patrick Henry Mall is responsible for the policies that say JC Penny has. Read more Event Central has no responsibility for the contracts the vendors in its' building are a party to. That would be like saying Patrick Henry Mall is responsible for the policies that say JC Penny has.

S
Susan

Married on 04/16/2016

0.5

Had used Sonya Brooks for rental linens for both Daughters Weddings with no issues. She purchased the centerpieces i had made up but only token payment. She still owes me 336. 00. I have gone to court ... Read more and have a judgement against her. She does not respond.