An Affair to Remember

Millburn, NJ · View map · Visit website

About An Affair to Remember

An Affair to Remember is a premier wedding planning company which is based in the tri state area, specializes in planning and creating innovative wedding ceremonies. Founder and owner Eileen Kaden Dean desires that each couple experience a personal wedding celebration. She will work with you and oversee your event to ensure all you are doing on your wedding day is enjoying yourself and making memories with those you love.

Eileen Kaden Dean and her team of wedding planners can design personalized weddings of all styles, from modern to sophisticated to intimate and rustic. They can handle all the details such as venues, flowers, invitations, favors and more. To help with the vendor selection process, the team can also suggest their network of vendors and select the best New York or New Jersey vendors for your wedding. Packages and a la carte services are also available and can be fully customized to each couple’s needs. A variety of wedding styles can also be planned as well including:

• Civil

Featured
Katie

Married on 08/31/2019

Grateful for excellent assistance

Hiring Eileen was the best decision I made for my Wedding and Day-after Brunch! She is excellent at what she does, and there little chance I would have been able to organize everything that goes into ... Read more planning a wedding without her. It's not the big decisions that need to get made, everyone knows they need to buy a dress, but it's the little things like... here is a list of things you need to bring when you are getting ready so the photographer can create a great photo. Her attention to detail, organizational skills, and calm demeanor put me at ease, which gave me the opportunity to enjoy every moment of that day. She made contact with all of the vendors leading up to coordinate timing, she confirmed all song choices (which changed frequently until the last minute), and reviewed plans we discussed months ago to make sure they were executed flawlessly. The Day-after Brunch, which was amazing, only turned out to be so because of her. She connected with the caterer and confirmed everything was being done as expected, by sending several reminder emails and phone calls. Finally, after a long night at the Chart House, she woke up early and came to our house to oversee the set up, with a smile on her face. She was genuinely so happy for me (us), and I believe she feels that way for every bride she works with. You can tell she loves what she does. If you are wondering if you should hire Eileen, a day of coordinator or a full wedding planner, the answer is yes!! Anything you can do to take some of the stress away and allow you to enjoy one of the best days of your life is well worth it.

Cieloregina
Cieloregina

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing coordinator

We hired Eileen for day of coordination for our big day, and we could not be happier! Eileen never missed a beat during our big day and we were actually able to enjoy our day because of her! Eileen is ... Read more a very caring person and would do anything so her couple can have the day they always dreamed of. We would recommend her any day!

K
Kelly Levine

Married on 03/30/2019

Eileen was amazing!

I would absolutely recommend her! Eileen made our big day so easy and relaxing. She ensured that every single detail for all of our vendors was buttoned up and her relaxing demeanor was incredibly ... Read more calming throughout the weekend. She 100% had everything handled from start to finish. I would recommend her to ANYONE and EVERYONE! Eileen, THANK YOU!