An All Inclusive Event

Laguna Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About An All Inclusive Event

An All Inclusive Event offers wedding planning services in Laguna Beach, California. Geared towards couples who want to enjoy their wedding planning process to the fullest, their team offers comprehensive service packages. They are committed to providing customized experiences for their clients while also addressing every necessary event-related concern. An All Inclusive Event takes great pride in their high standards of customer care and detail-oriented services.

In order to transform wedding visions into realities, this team of planners and coordinators offers partial, full, or day-of packages for ceremonies and receptions. Some of the services they provide include:

• Consultations
  • Wedding timelines
  • Planning checklists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Guest management

Other Services

An All Inclusive Event also offers couples their exclusive wedding venue, The Red Horse Barn in Huntington Beach. This wedding destination sets the stage for romantic and memorable once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. Paired with their planning services, this venue offers couples a wedding setting that is completely customizable to suit their specific expectations. The Red Barn combines countryside charm with modern comforts in order to create a beautiful space where lifelong memories can unfold.

23 Reviews for An All Inclusive Event

23 An All Inclusive Event Reviews

D
Denay Roche

Married on 03/09/2019

Fabulous experience!

We had a fabulous experience with Michael and his team! Everything ran smoothly and the day of coordinator, Robyn, was thorough and very detail-oriented from the rehearsal and the wedding day. We were ... Read more extremely happy with the DJ, Cake vendor and Florist. We had a pretty specific vision of the design and set-up of the tables and décor and Michael's team executed it perfectly. We would highly recommend The Red Horse Barn!

I
Iris

Married on 09/19/2015

When I first got engaged a year ago, I was so torn because I had never wanted to have a wedding. Going down to city hall was fine with me. However, my husband was pretty into the idea of having a ... Read more wedding. The thought of planning one with our busy schedules gave me many many nightmares. That's when I found An All Inclusive Event. I cannot rave enough about them. Truly AMAZING! They planned our wedding for a year down to the very last detail, they listened to our needs, and they made a dream wedding happen with very little effort from myself or my now husband. If you are thinking of choosing wedding planners, they are the only ones you need to go with. As their title says, they are all inclusive. You pay a fee and they take it from there. Everything from the chairs, the flowers, the food, EVERYTHING, they will handle for you. They will communicate with you throughout and they will make sure you are happy the entire time. I will likely use them again for any other big event/party I'll need to throw. LITERALLY THE BEST OUT THERE. Thank you all so much!

S
Swan

Married on 05/16/2015

Now that everything post-wedding has officially calmed down, I would like to take a moment to thank these very special people ( An All Inclusive Event) for all of their dedication, hard work, ... Read more professionalism, friendliness, understanding, encouragement, and positive attitudes! In the back of my mind, I had always thought I would be a little bridzilla, but I didn't want to be. Terilyn, Michael, and Robyn are all angels sent down to prevent brides from turning into brizillas. I cannot even begin to express how much gratitude I have toward these 3 lovely people. Without their help, I would have definitely been a crazy woman and would not have been able to enjoy the wedding process, the days leading up to the wedding, or the actual wedding day itself. They handled everything so I wouldn't have to stress. They even managed t to take are of everything long distance because 9 months before we got married, my husband and I moved to Denver, CO. I had a vision in mind and they completely understood it without much explanation. I believe it's because they took the time to get to know me so they understood me without having to say too much (so impressive). They made sure everything was perfect along the way and during the wedding day. It was...as if my vision became a reality to the tee. I am so impressed with the high quality planning and end product. TOTALLY worth every penny. They are super reasonably priced for the high quality end product, food, decor, etc; nothing they do it cookie cutter or generic. Any bride getting married out there, you absolutely have to have An All Inclusive Event by your side every step of the way! Love you guys! Thanks for making my wedding something I smile about.