An Elegant Affair Bridal

Cedar Falls, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About An Elegant Affair Bridal

Find the dress you’ve always dreamed of at An Elegant Affair Bridal, located in downtown Cedar Falls, Iowa. This bridalwear shop has been around since 1997, and their seasoned professionals will assist you in looking your absolute best on your special day. An Elegant Affair Bridal values strong friendships, and will create a relationship with you to give you a beautiful and stress-free gown shopping experience.

This shop offers options in a variety of price ranges, so you’re sure to find something that works with your budget. They also carry tuxedo rental options as well for the groom, groomsmen and fathers of the soon to be married couple. Additional items available include:

• Bridal belts

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 09/23/2017

We got everything for the bridal party at An Elegant Affair. This also included the flower girl dresses and the dresses for the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom. Everything was perfect. ... Read more I had a bridesmaid who was pregnant and everyone was very flexible in not only letting her come in to try the dress on late but to also have alterations done quickly the week of the wedding to make sure it fit. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Brooke
Brooke Becker

Married on 07/27/2019

Highly Recommend!

An awesome wedding experience! The staff was friendly and so easy to work with, flexible with incoming measurements, professional, and provided quality products. I would recommend them to anyone and ... Read more everyone!

E
Erica

Married on 07/20/2019

A gem of the midwest

When I first contacted An Elegant Affair I was in desperation. Six weeks from my wedding day, after falling out of love with my first dress, I was looking for a specific Made With Love gown that I had ... Read more tried on earlier in the process. Not only did Jen and her team have the dress, they didn’t hesitate to help me. Endless tears, constant nerves and one road trip across the Midwest later, Jen’s team gave me the dress of my dreams – and the perfect veil to go with it. A special thanks to all the ladies at An Elegant Affair for making me feel (and look) amazing on my big day.