An Elegant Affair Bridal

Cedar Falls, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About An Elegant Affair Bridal

Find the dress you’ve always dreamed of at An Elegant Affair Bridal, located in downtown Cedar Falls, Iowa. This bridalwear shop has been around since 1997, and their seasoned professionals will assist you in looking your absolute best on your special day. An Elegant Affair Bridal values strong friendships, and will create a relationship with you to give you a beautiful and stress-free gown shopping experience.

This shop offers options in a variety of price ranges, so you’re sure to find something that works with your budget. They also carry tuxedo rental options as well for the groom, groomsmen and fathers of the soon to be married couple. Additional items available include:

• Bridal belts

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 09/23/2017

We got everything for the bridal party at An Elegant Affair. This also included the flower girl dresses and the dresses for the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom. Everything was perfect. ... Read more I had a bridesmaid who was pregnant and everyone was very flexible in not only letting her come in to try the dress on late but to also have alterations done quickly the week of the wedding to make sure it fit. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Katie
Katie

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Service

I found my dream dress for me wedding at Elegant Affair! I had no idea of the style of dress I wanted before I started looking and they helped me decide without being overwhelming or pushy! The ... Read more service here was amazing!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/29/2018

Elegant Affair is amazing to work with and was extremely helpful and knows how to help you get ready and feel beautiful on your big day. I would highly recommend them in your search for the perfect ... Read more dress !!