Kelsey Gray Events

Brentwood, TN · View map · Visit website

About Kelsey Gray Events

Kelsey Gray Events is a floral design and event planning service based out of Brentwood, Tennessee. Kelsey is a Certified Wedding Planner and Certified Travel Agent. We work one on one with each couple to create weddings that fit their unique style and budget.

Kelsey specializes in creating floral arrangements that are classic, country, romantic, rustic, or vintage in style. She can provide a wide array of arrangements, such as aisle decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower Petals, non-floral items, and single flowers. Some of the services that they offer include:

ul>
  • Free consultations
  • Delivery & Set-up
  • Event design
  • Floral Design
  • Month-of coordination, partial planning, or full wedding planning services
  • Free booking of your honeymoon, including the resort & transportation package. No minimum spend for travel.
  • Read more...

6 Reviews for Kelsey Gray Events

6 Kelsey Gray Events Reviews

R
    Rachel

Married on 06/16/2019

Beyond beautiful flowers!!!

First of all, Kelsey is the sweetest ever! I hired her before the holidays and she sent my husband and I a BEAUTIFUL card to wish us a happy holidays and to get us excited about our upcoming wedding. ... Read more It's the little things that really make a difference!! Kelsey went above and beyond with our flowers. I cried when I saw them! Literally cried because I love them so much. They were everything I could have hoped for and more. I had sent Kelsey a picture of what we wanted and she took it and made it 10 times better. On our wedding day, Kelsey arranged all our center pieces and alter arrangements. I didn't have to worry at all that I would have to set up before the ceremony. Kelsey was amazing to work with, and I hope you hire her!! *Once I get my pictures back, I will update this post with a picture!

Ginny
    Ginny

Married on 05/18/2019

The best person for your event!!

I have to tell you Kelsey is AMAZING! She took over from a not so fun experience with another planner and never missed a beat! She always responded promptly, gave us options and made me feel so ... Read more understood and important. She really impressed me and my mom (which is hard to do) and on top of all that she’s a Florist too!! I cannot say enough good things about Kelsey!!

O
    Olivia

Married on 09/08/2018

We weren't sure if we wanted a wedding planner but I'm so glad we hired Kelsey. It was great to have her as a wedding expert and to manage people we hired like the photographer and getting our ... Read more officiant to sign our marriage license, we are so incredibly glad we hired Kelsey, she didn't try to upsell us on her full package because we didn't need it, she also was helpful with designing and offering flower packages even though we went with someone else.