An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village

Skippack, PA · View map · Visit website

About An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village

Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village is a flower shop in Skippack, Pennsylvania. They are located in the Carriage House behind Page Six in the historic Village of Skippack. Their team of skilled florists have design floral arrangements for more than 700 weddings in their 13 years of business.

Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village creates custom floral arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, colors, and style. They offer beautiful fresh and silk flowers to meet all your needs. They delivery locally and worldwide, so they can skip arrangements for your destination wedding. They offer consultations, event design, delivery, set up and clean up. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Gina

Married on 05/07/2018

Absolutely beautiful!

Jill, Brenda, and the entire team did a PHENOMENAL job at our April 2018 wedding. They were our first floral appointment, which ended up being our only appointment! The initial interview with Brenda ... Read more was extremely relaxed and didn't make me feel pressured or unprepared at all. We showed her some things we'd pinned as examples and gave our color scheme and general feel about what we wanted. They did an amazing job incorporating specific things we asked for- ferns for the ladies (a personal favorite of mine) and sprigs of cedar or pine for the men(since hubby is from the pacific NW). When everything arrived at the venue the day of, I was honestly in awe at how they took what was in my head and made it real. The pinks and greens were so vivid, they were a beautiful splash of color. Jill came up to see the bridal party and just seemed genuinely interested in and excited about the wedding, which just reinforced that I had made the right choice. Thank you so much An Enchanted Florist for a beautiful addition to our special day! You will not regret choosing them as your florist!

K
Kristen Schott

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Bouquet & Boutonnière

The Enchanted Florist made my bouquet and a boutonnière for my wedding. Even though we didn't want fresh flowers for any of the other parts of our wedding, they still treated us with just as much ... Read more importance and respect. They worked with us to add personal touches to the bouquet. The flowers were fresh and the colors worked well together.

C
Collin

Married on 09/30/2018

Don't look anywhere else! Best in the area

There's a reason why they're rated the best in the area! I was an out of town bride who had only a vague idea on flowers and decorations. Enchanted Florist listened to my vision and was able to ... Read more execute it flawlessly based on my very vague descriptions. I have no idea how they managed to pick out exactly what I wanted from my very very loose descriptions (I think I told them my colors and venue and that was it) but they did a fabulous job. I was blown away by the arrangement and quality of the bouquets and boutonnieres. They even beautifully arranged flowers on for us on the arch. The crowning masterpiece was my hair comb. People couldn't stop raving about it and even I was blown away by how beautiful it was was. Ladies - the bouquets and boutonnieres are beautiful, but make sure to also get a hair piece from them! It was a perfect accompaniment to my 'rustic' wedding and I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm preserving my bouquet and hair piece and look forward to showcasing them for years to come.