An English Flower Cottage

Hendersonville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About An English Flower Cottage

An English Flower Cottage is a floral company located in Hendersonville, North Carolina. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2002 and specializes in wedding design, planning, directing and coordination services surrounding florals. The florist also serves the Asheville, Lake Keowee and Greenville, South Carolina areas.

An English Flower Cottage offers high-quality service options to each couple. The team is ready to turn your wedding dreams into reality. Each designer is an award-winning expert in the industry and is highly experienced with destination weddings. In addition to a large variety of floral style options, An English Flower Cottage also offers the following floral services:

• Cleanup

L
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 07/22/2017

Mandy and the girls of An English Flower Cottage are simply amazing! When you think of planning the "fairytale wedding" all of your personal likes, intricate details, and inside heart felt wishes are ... Read more are taken into deep consideration. We were married in July and I as well as our families are still receiving compliments on how gorgeous everything looked. I cant imagine anyone or group comparing to An English Flower Cottage!!

Heather
Heather Hall

Married on 07/14/2019

Above & beyond

Mandy was a joy to work with! She was a true life saver and went above and beyond to help with my wedding day! Thank you Mandy & to all at An English Flower Cottage for your outstanding service!I ... Read more I would highly recommend An English Flower Cottage for anyone seeking tuxedo and/or floral services for their wedding! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much!

Kristina
Kristina Barkhouser

Married on 07/04/2019

Gorgeous flowers and so easy to work with remotely

I worked with Mandy to arrange for flowers for my daughter’s destination wedding in the Lake Lure area. Not being anywhere nearby, I could not go to see her or meet in person to explain our vision or ... Read more what we liked. Mandy offered great recommendations and prepared the most beautiful flowers! Everything turned out exceptionally beautiful. The flowers were fresh, gorgeous, and just right for our daughter’s special day.