An English Garden Florist & Events

Amy
Amy Raymond

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!! I wish you had 11 star rating🌟

Oh Mandy is Amazing at what she does, her passion, and her beautiful smile lights this world up! We are so grateful she made our daughters wedding look and feel effortless.. And believe me as anyone ... Read more know ‘s wedding are not always effortless... That is unless you have Mandy Frasier! We had a smaller wedding around 72 people but our venue was alittle challenging, Beautiful but many layers and outdoors.. Need I say more😂 From the get go I knew Mandy was our gal, She knows what she is doing!! we just connected so easy and she allowed me to enjoy the process with my beautiful daughter ( Priceless) !! No matter what the situation was and there were many🤦🏻‍♀️ I would start to ask how to go about it.. And Mandy would stop me right there and Always not once but many time’s with her beautiful smile and Say I’ve got it!! And when I say she’s got it .. She has a soft but bold I’ve GOT IT.. DONE !! She is magical (Fairy God Mother) and as I have shared with many , Mandy is the missing piece to your puzzle truly. Creative above and beyond, professional, kind, loving but firm, multi tasking is a fricken understatement! And I can not leave out her Team absolutely she is blessed to have all of them and they feel the same about her ! You feel it, they are smooth and you see them but you don’t..😉 I am so very grateful Mandy was introduced into our lives❤️ I could go on forever.. 😂 She deserves all of this and more!! She is really wonder Women💪 I know I will have a beautiful friend for life! This world is Blessed to have her🙏🏻❤️ Beyond Grateful Client, Amy Raymond Hendersonville NC

User5495824

2+ years ago

Gina did a fantastic job with our flowers! They turned out exactly the way we wanted, and they were gorgeous! She was very punctual and responded very quickly to any questions we had. Read more Gina did a fantastic job with our flowers! They turned out exactly the way we wanted, and they were gorgeous! She was very punctual and responded very quickly to any questions we had.

User3981663

2+ years ago

Gina was fantastic! I brought in a picture of a bouquet, and mine ended up being more beautiful than the picture! They were so easy to work with, great at communicating, very easy to get in touch ... Read more with. I highly recommend Gina and all of An English Garden!