An Event To Remember, LLC

Huntsville, AL · View map · Visit website

About An Event To Remember, LLC

An Event To Remember, LLC, is a wedding planning company based in Huntsville, Alabama, that has been part of the northern Alabama wedding planning industry for more than 15 years. They offer full-service wedding coordination as well as à la carte services. Calandra Terry, the owner, has over 20 years of experience in wedding and event planning. She is a member and the former Alabama State Manager of the Association of Bridal Consultants and currently holds the designation of Master Bridal Consultant/Wedding Planner. Calandra offers comprehensive planning services wherein she helps couples from the beginning of the wedding plan all the way to the end, from choosing the right vendor to acting as a liaison between the couples and the vendors, to coordination during the day of the wedding.

An Event To Remember offers services for wedding ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, and receptions. Calandra also offers wedding planning services for civil unions as well as military, religious, non-religious, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, and double weddings. The company’s services comprise of:

• Budget analysis

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 04/10/2010

There is so much planning that goes into a wedding and I was ready for it to all be done at the very beginning. Calandra made sure I completed decisions in a timely manner and tried to prevent me from ... Read more from stressing out. Calandra put me in contact with several vendors I ended up using and helped put a beautiful wedding together. There were several times I questioned Calandra's suggestions, but 9 times out of 10 she knew what she was talking about. It was so nice to not have to worry about simple things, like assembling wedding invitations. Hiring Calandra, with An Event to Remember, was a great decision and if I had to do it all over, I would definitely hire her again.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 03/23/2019

Flawless Coordination!

I chose Calandra as my month of coordinator and she and her assistant made sure that our day went smoothly. She is very responsive and thorough in all that she does. All of our vendors enjoyed working ... Read more with her. She made sure that we did not have a worry, and we truly enjoyed our special day. I would definitely recommend her services!

D
Delesa

Married on 06/23/2018

An Event to Remember helped plan our special day from beginning to end. Monthly timelines kept everything on target and we didn’t second guess any decisions. Calandra’s expertise and attention to ... Read more detail allowed our wedding day to flow seamlessly.