An Everlasting Moment

Pleasant Hill, CA · View map · Visit website

About An Everlasting Moment

An Everlasting Moment is a Pleasant Hill, California-based wedding planning company. Mirella Riga founded An Everlasting Moment in 2001. She graduated from UC Berkeley with a major in Sociology in 1999, but a passion for weddings began in 1993 when she worked at the local Hallmark store and found joy in helping customers pick out their perfect invitations. Today, Mirella and her team of planners are here to make your wedding dreams come true.

An Everlasting Moment offers services planning wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. The company offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related wedding planning services, An Everlasting Moment has experience planning a variety of wedding types. This includes the following:

• Civil

S
Featured
Sushil

Married on 05/27/2018

Mirella and her team at An Everlasting Moment are TOP NOTCH. They were critical to us having a joyful, calm and unforgettable wedding. We HIGHLY recommend them. Mirella is a pleasure to work with-- ... Read more always responsive, always pleasant, super-on-top-of it with her organization, and just a joy to be around. She exudes confidence and professionalism. And her connections in the industry are really strong. Highly recommend her!!

M
Margaret

Getting married on 03/11/2025

I could not speak more highly of an Everlasting Moment. If I could offer one piece of advice to future couples, it might be to discuss the decision making timeline in advance, just in case unexpected ... Read more travel pops up (like it did for me!). Don't be afraid of getting picky with your vendors - Mirella has plenty of options!

M
Meghan Degoey

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Calm, Cool and Collected!

As a slightly anxious person, the biggest goal of our wedding was to stay calm. Mirella was a big reason that my husband and I, and our parents, stayed so calm and happy on our wedding day! Mirella ... Read more and her team executed everything that was asked of them, and more. She was so easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She kept us on task and organized with little bits to do each week as we got closer to the wedding, and was always available to lend a hand when needed (and as we got closer to the wedding, we needed her more and more!) I can't recommend her services enough, to keep everyone involved in the wedding on task and calm! I am the youngest of sisters who have already been married, and I am the only one to use a wedding planner. This was the first wedding that my parents were actually able to enjoy, because they didn't need to worry about anything! Mirella and her team took care of everything! My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out, and a big part of that was the careful planning and coordination of Mirella!