An Unforgettable Moment

Fredericksburg, VA · View map

About An Unforgettable Moment

An Unforgettable Moment was founded because of my intense desire to see couples enjoy one of the most special days of their lives. I love hearing couples reminisce about the day that made them one. So I decided to develop, with the gentle encouragement of one special lady, to develop An Unforgettable Moment. Thus was born my dream of helping, not just newly weds, but anyone with an event they deem worthy of celebrating, to have a truly UNFORGETTABLE moment.

Your reception is the first dinner party you will host as man and wife and it should be perfect. That is the mission of An Unforgettable Moment. .....to transform those dreams of yesteryear into the Unforgettable Memories of tomorrow and many years to come.

Remember, YOUR WEDDING DAY should be as unique as you are. My goal is to create an event that is as unique as you are, while taking the stress and exasperation off your shoulders.

11 Reviews for An Unforgettable Moment

11 An Unforgettable Moment Reviews

laila

Married on 05/06/2017

I thought I could plan and produce my daughter's wedding on my own, how hard can it be right? I am so glad I found Retha and An Unforgettable Moment! I simply did not know what I didn't know. Retha ... Read more was always there, willing and able to handle all the details, make sure everthing was beautiful and went smoothly; that we were all calm and kindly keep everyone on track. I do not know how we could have had our wonderful celebration without all her work -- Definitely recommend!

Debra

Married on 08/13/2011

Although my Unforgettable Moment was not a wedding, it was my 50th Birthday Celebration which was just as important as my wedding day. An Unforgettable Moment brought my dream to life. There was 30 ... Read more days to pull it all together, and it was done to my expectations.

Lindsay

Married on 06/25/2011

Amazing service. I was able to enjoy my wedding knowing that Retha would take care of everything. She was wonderful to wok with and very reliable. I will recommend her to anyone who is looking for a ... Read more wedding coordinator. AMAZING!!!