Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys

Key Largo, FL · View map · Visit website

About Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys

Beautiful Brides of the Florida Keys offers hair and makeup services to brides located in South Florida and the Keys. They are dedicated to giving brides the pampered, beautiful experience they deserve. As soon as you reserve your date, they'll make sure to cover everything wedding to get to know you before the big day! They take care of any questions or concerns you may have, and work with you to create the perfect look.

The professional team of artists strive create the look that you envision for your special day. They pride themselves on offering quality service and travel to their clients so brides and their bridal parties can have a stress-free experience. Their organization and attention to detail is sure to please, and you will be left feeling absolutely beautiful inside and out. With a team of experienced and talented artists, Beautiful Brides can accommodate any size party.

ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist provides the following services:

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 02/28/2019

Just simply all round amazing! ❤️

Ana was incredible from the moment I engaged with her. She did such an excellent job helping me with my pre wedding prep to help me look amazing on the day. She made me feel and look incredibly ... Read more beautiful that day, but on top of that she has the most amazing, fun personality and all of the bridal party loved her to bits! As soon as she walked thru the door, she just belonged! I am so incredibly thankful and happy I chose Ana. She really took care in finding out what me and my bridal party like and delivered above and beyond. If I could give 10 stars I would. Thank you, Ana!

K
kerri

Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing team

Absolutely amazing! We were planning a destination wedding so I just picked someone from a list and I was so happy with my choice. Ana started me on a skin care regimen to make sure my skin was ... Read more perfect for my day and that alone was worth every penny I paid for the services which were perfect. Right on time, moved right along and were so sweet and even gave some pointers and good products to be used when doing everyday makeup. Everyone had fun and looked beautiful, didn't melt in the 90 degree weather, and I had no stress knowing we were all in great hands.

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 07/03/2019

Thank you so much!

If you are looking for hair & Makeup to hold up in the Florida heat, Ana, Shannon, & Elizabeth are the best! Our July 3rd wedding was HOT, and my makeup and hair held up the whole night! :) Thank ... Read more Thank you so much for everything!!! You’re work is amazing!!