Ana Laura Photography

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map

About Ana Laura Photography

Hello, my name is Ana Cavanaugh, 25, of Aliso Viejo, CA. I was born in Jalisco, Mexico and raised here in the greater Los Angeles area. Being multi cultural it has influenced me to be more open minded, and appreciate all that the world has to offer. I have been able to use this experience and transfer the real world relevance into my photography.

I remember my mom buying me my first camera at the age of 13, and being the one that was always walking around taking pictures of our family; not realizing this would be my career. After I graduated from high school, I attended college double majoring in sociology and Spanish. Yet I felt like something was missing in my life I decided to go back to school and with a little help from friends and family, I realize that I should make my hobby a career . A few months later I enrolled at The Art Institute of California - Orange County, obtaining a degree in Digital Photography.

1 Reviews for Ana Laura Photography

1 Ana Laura Photography Reviews

User4196957

2+ years ago

We hired Ana Laura to do our wedding and we where in love with out pictures. She was on time great to work with on time and just amazing!. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family. And ... Read more her prices are affordable!!

Ana Laura Photography FAQ