Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner

San Juan, PR · View map

About Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner is a wedding officiant and wedding planning business based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ana María Hernández, who serves as both officiant and planner, is extremely flexible and accommodating. She works with couples of all backgrounds and religions, and even speaks Spanish, English, and French. Regardless of your needs, she will work with you to not only handle the legal requirements and documents, but also deliver the unique wedding you always dreamed of.

Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner is there for couples throughout the entire process. She is more than happy to officiate both local and destination weddings. Ana Maria also caters to specific wedding types, such as double weddings or eco-friendly weddings. If you are planning a more intimate elopement, she can work with you to create something unique and wonderful. As part of her planning services, she offers everything from to-do lists and vendor referral assistance all the way to full planning.

35 Reviews for Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner

35 Ana Maria Wedding Officiant and Planner Reviews

Elizabeth
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 01/19/2019

Ana María made our wedding perfect!!!

I found Ana María on Wedding Wire and I thank my lucky stars that I chose her! Ana María made the process of a destination marriage ceremony in San Juan a seamless and easy experience. Without her, I ... Read more honestly don’t think we would have gotten through the registry process. We flew into San Juan a few days before the wedding and Ana María was ready to receive us. She had acquired all the stamps we needed and we met with her close to the registry at a coffee shop. We did a bit of paperwork and got to know her there and instantly loved her positive energy. She was so sweet and kind. I had a case of “bride brain” and forgot all our documents at the hotel. I couldn’t get an Uber because of phone signal issues. However, Ana María stepped in and saved the day. She took me to the hotel herself! Finally we got to the registry. Because of Ana Maria’s preparation and advice, we had all the correct documents. The registry employee attempted to make an issue of one item (that wasn’t really as issue) and Ana María was ready. She smoothly but firmly convinced the registry employee that there was no issue and we got the paperwork we needed. Like I said, we would not have been able to handle this process on our own. Ana María did a lovely rehearsal for us at our hotel. I was so happy that instead of making it a boring drag, Ana María made it fun for our bridal party and immediate families. We laughed and enjoyed ourselves. On the day of the wedding, Ana María performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony. Many of our guests had tears in their eyes. In a way I had never seen used before, Ana María made all our guests feel included and a part of the wonderful experience that was bringing my husband and I together. She was poised and did a most incredible job. Even after the ceremony, Ana María helped me obtain copies of our marriage certificate and continues to be responsive to my emails. She even sent me a copy of her ceremony script so we can treasure it forever! I am so grateful to Ana María for how she came into our lives at this time and made what could have been a boring ceremony an all around lovely experience for us and our guests. If you are looking for a wedding officiant, you’ve found her. Hire Ana María and your process with be smooth and enjoyable. Thank you so much Ana María!

A
Adia

Married on 05/23/2019

A Ceremony to Remember

Ana Maria was hired by my best friend, who could not attend to the wedding to be the officiant. While we missed our friend, we have to say Ana Maria took up on her role with grace and she was amazing. ... Read more amazing. She was able to capture the essence of our story/family and she incorporated into our ceremony. Our ceremony was bilingual! The changes from one language to the other was flawless. I cried with emotions on such a special ceremony that was truly, truly crafted for us. Day after, I was still thinking about the words and moments from our ceremony and what a special surprise to find our ceremony's script on our electronic mailbox! That means the world to us.

Manuel
Manuel Romero

Married on 05/17/2019

No puedo pensar en alguien mejor

El servicio brindado por Ana María es toda una experiencia desde la primera llamada, la primers reunión, las respuesta a mis multiples preguntas, el proceso y finalmente la ceremonia. Si quieres una ... Read more ceremonia elegante, precisa, de altura, con las palabras que estas esperando escuchar y con el toque personal, ella es la persona.