Ana Paz Cakes

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Ana Paz Cakes

Located in Miami, Florida, Ana Paz Cakes is a bakery servicing weddings throughout the local South Florida area, including Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County. The professional wedding cake company has been part of the industry for 35 years, specializing in beautiful, customized cakes.

From cakes to cupcakes and even groom’s cakes, Ana Paz Cakes will work with couples to ensure happy and delicious results. They also provide consultations, private and open house tastings, custom design, cake stands, and delivery so that couples can be stress-free on their special day. Ana Paz uses local, organic ingredients for their tasty creations and they can meet any dietary restrictions, including diabetic-friendly, vegan, and gluten, lactose, and nut-free options. Other services offered include:

• Health license
  • Kosher desserts

518 Reviews for Ana Paz Cakes

518 Ana Paz Cakes Reviews

M
Featured
Maisha

Married on 05/04/2014

As I am sure we all know, ANA PAZ IS THE BEST! Not much more to say because we bought the biggest cake she has (the 6 footer) and this was the show stealer at our wedding. SHE IS ... Read more TRULY sensational and very professional. She is so talented and her granddaughter is a precious angel as well. Treated us always with respect and I am very thankful to have used her for our wedding. It was a true treat!!! Oh and please get the FONDAIN because everyone at the wedding had like 3 slices lol...Absolutely blessed to have met and used this woman's talent at our wedding.

User1573283

Ana Paz and her staff are a joy to work with. They made the cake tasting and cake design process so fun! My daughter's wedding cake turned out both beautiful and delicious! We got many compliments ... Read more from our wedding guests. I recommend Ana Paz Cakes for any special occasion!!

Paula
Paula

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Perfection

Could not be happier with my experience from start to finish. They responded to my emails so quickly, gave me a quote, we’re friendly and professional. Once I set up an appointment, I received the ... Read more same wonderful treatment when I went in for the tasting. It’s a family business that they handle with such care. Will be recommending to anyone and everyone I know in need of a cake :)